What's new

You might be a redneck if...

OIP.9kWuwE5X1A4pgSr9_fu6HAHaHa.jpeg

Jeff Foxworthy always made me laugh. I recall one of his observations:

"You might be a redneck if you wash your hands before using the restroom."

Sometimes it's well advised to wash your hands before you use the bathroom. For instance after working with insulation you should wash your hand before touching any sensitive areas, trust me.

You might be a redneck if you've used a calendar from a past year because you've kept it so long that that dates match up once again. (If you save that there 2017 Jeff Foxworthy Calendar you can use it again in 2023. ;))

"You might be a redneck if you wash your hands before using the restroom."

And if you're old like me, then just washing your hands after working outside will make you have use the restroom and have to wash them again. Born and living in NJ, married to a Kentucky gal for 50+ years, with 4 Kentucky "redneck" brothers-in-law who I love dearly, I would be proud if I could earn the title of redneck.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I remember when Jeff Foxworthy came through town while I was in college. One of the local radio stations had him on for a contest. You could call in with your "you might be a redneck" line, and Jeff's favorite won tickets to his show. This was 1990 or 1991, and Foxworthy was just coming into celebrity.

I still remember the brilliant winner.

"You might be a redneck if you walk INTO a restaurant with a toothpick in your mouth."

Top Bottom