What's new

You might be a B&B-neck...

here's a little fun idea:

You might be a "B&B"neck when you put a friend's phone call on hold so you can post in The Anything Thread...
not that it's ever happened to me, right Micah?
:lol:

here's a little fun idea:

You might be a "B&B"neck when you put a friend's phone call

Could you hang on for a sec--- somebody just said pirates < ninjas in the anything thread--- this must be corrected.

You were saying?
on hold so you can post in The Anything Thread...
not that it's ever happened to me, right Micah?
:lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But here's a picture of a mod with a cake-pan on his head.
attachment.php

You've ever shouted "INFIDEL!" at a total stranger in Walmart when they picked up Gillette Fusion to read the package.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If ... every time you go into a drugstore, supermarket or Walmart, you find yourself cruising the "shaving" aisle in hopes of finding a new cream or aftershave ... you might be a B&B-neck.

yeah, that's it, now we're getting somewhere...

If you've ever started a thread about activity on an internet website ABOUT thread activity on a website....

If you've ever been caught by your spouse while wearing nothing but a towel and a chessire cat costume, while eating a sandwich, drinking your lather, and watching "some guy" shave on the internet...

If you can immediately name more than three movies that involve scenes with people shaving...

If you can identify a razor used in a scene from the telivision show M*A*S*H*---without actually seeing a picture---and do it accurately...

If you've ever watched a movie just because "I heard there's a shaving scene in this one!" you might be a B&Bneck.

If your wife has ever said, "If you don't get off that damn shaving site, I am leaving you!", and you just kept on typing; You might be a B&B' neck!!

If you see a product while out shopping 50 miles form home, drive all the way back to check its not crap using the forum, the take 50 miles back out to buy it in bulk.

If you have ever looked at a tub of cool whip and had lather envy...you might be a B&B neck

If you look at your significant others large make-ups brushes (kabuki brushes) and wonder what kind of lather you can build with them...you might be a B&B neck

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If you can name 6 B&B members and the products that they are addicted to, you just might be a B&B-neck.

Mottern Man ... aqua velva
Stauff ... speick
Jim ... tallow-based soap
Ouch ... pu-er, Japanese cooking knives
Guenron ... QED
Limey ... anything lime-related!

Top Bottom