What's new

You know you're bored when...

...you're watching a program about watching paint dry. The history channel is broadcasting a show about the history of paint - I have it on in the background. :Yawn:

What can I say? I was working on a client's server, looked up and there it was - unbelievable! Now if it were about painting one's face with shaving cream, well then that would make for some great television! I can see it now: B&B now presents the history of shaving starring Mark the Shoeshine Boy.

:shaving:

Rik said:
What can I say? I was working on a client's server, looked up and there it was - unbelievable! Now if it were about painting one's face with shaving cream, well then that would make for some great television! I can see it now: B&B now presents the history of shaving starring Mark the Shoeshine Boy.

:shaving:

Thank You...Thank You....Thank You very much....and this is my lovely assistant Miss Tina Grant....give her a big hand....

I wished I had an ego.

mark tssb

On a rainy day, you break out all of your soaps and creams and play "Checkers" with them in the kitchen floor with the kids....

Do you make a King with a Trumper's Tub or a QED tub ????

mark the shoeshine boy

Top Bottom