What's new

You know you have too many soaps when...

...you buy a soap you already have but forgot about.

Yep, I did that about a week ago with Fine American Blend. The problem is I ran out of space in my rather small bathroom and moved some of my soaps to a spare drawer in the bedroom. When I heard that Fine was discontinuing the hard soaps I went on a bit of a buying spree because I like them so much.

I knew that I had purchased American Blend in the past but thought that I had sold it on the BST. Nope! I was looking through the drawer today and discovered a nearly new container of American Blend soap and aftershave that I had forgotten about.

At least I have a solid supply of Fine soaps now. I've signed up for the March GRUME; clearly I needed to lol. Has anyone else done something similar?

If you thought you sold it on BST, why did you buy another? If I sell a soap it's because I don't want it anymore. Just curious.

I go back and forth on some scents and also sold some scents that I liked just because I felt I had too many soaps. Fine American Blend was one that I liked but wasn't necessarily a favorite and I thought that I had sold my first puck. When I saw that Fine had discontinued the hard soaps I wanted to stock up because I like the performance so much and bought almost one of each scent. Just goes to show I need better inventory management lol.

You know you have too many soaps and too many brushes when you pull three soaps out and spend an hour teaching your four year-old grandson how to make lather; me, this weekend. At least he washed his face well with the lather he generated :001_rolle .

... when I have more than 5 pucks. All I ever need is:

SV Opuntia
SV Desert Vetiver
A&E The Undersea
Cella Extra Bio (green)
Stirling Bay Rum

Each matched with accompanying A/S splash/balm. Done!

:straight::straight::straight::straight::straight:

You can never have too many soaps!! :clap: :clap:

What if they stop making your favorite? What if your son-in-law wants to try ‘traditional’ shaving? What happens if there is a flood??...

You know you have too many soaps when... you PIF a kilo of Cella and you're still anxious about how many years it will take to 3017 what remains on your shelf. This is my current state of being and I'm not very comfortable with it.

You know you have too many soaps when... you PIF a kilo of Cella and you're still anxious about how many years it will take to 3017 what remains on your shelf. This is my current state of being and I'm not very comfortable with it.

I feel that same anxiety when I think about how long it will take to use what I have. The weird thing is that I'm usually a minimalist for the most part and don't like having an excess of something. I sure went the other way with shave soap.

I know I have enough soaps to last me the rest of my natural life. Once I die, they can anoint my body with any soaps left over. If I am cremated, the soaps will accelerate the flames. At least, that is what I keep telling myself.

Top Bottom