• Micromatic flying wing

• Micromatic clog-pruf

• Push button

• Featherweight

• Heavy flat top

• Contour

• Sha-ve-zee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright incase anyone is wondering what happend I tryed the 1912 demaskeen with a gem blue star as the 1912 was the most voted and I got a few comments to the tune of "I voted 1912 but would have to say the demaskeen" well I'd have to say it gives an excellent shave the 1912 demaskeen is a very smooooth razor no weepers or burn whatsoever today I tryed the micromatic open comb and I'd have to say that I was scared when I touched it to my face as it felt like just a razor blade without a razor but despise how aggressive it feels I didn't cut myself or give myself weepers with it ether although I got a small patch of razor burn on my neck that was my fault for not relathering next up the 1914

i really appreciate you helping me as I'd gotten too many of these se and injectors with my huge lot buys of double edge razors and couldn't choose now I have a set list though anyway here's a picture of them all and you'll see why I had such a problem choosing

I have got 47 most are duplicates or 12 of the same one

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
Even though i love my OCMC the 1912 give me a nearly as close and smooth shave and also without the calculated risk of weepers. So 1912 if i had to choose only one.

Edit: Well thinking about it. Its possible to get weepers with the 1912 to, i have. But not often and mostly because i was recless while shaving. With the OCMC its kind of like it can be in the bad mood sometimes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom