• Fazenda Sitio do Tanque – Brazil

• Finca Puerta Verde – Guatemala

• Finca San Luis Costa Rica

• Fazenda Monte Alegre – Brasil

• ARDI – Sidama Ethiopia

• Dukunde Kawa Musasa Cooperative – Rwanda

• Andres’s Morning Cup

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was lucky enough to win the "Wake up and smell the Coffee" lot so generously put together by http://www.ajcoffeeco.com/ and the stewards team.

To make it even more interesting I thought it'd be cool to let the good folks of B&B choose what two coffees I get.

I will be sure to post my reviews of said coffee. disclaimer: I'm no expert, so take my reviews for what they're worth.

Last edited:
I would be tempted to get the Rwanda & Guatemala. This is after initially thinking Ethiopian would be my first choice and Costa Rica standing by as a potential. If you don't have a specific coffee choice in mind, my suggestion is to let Jason know how you intend to brew and/or whether you like it fruity or with more body. He will steer you well.

Thanks to you both for donating to the Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser. :thumbup:

I would be tempted to get the Rwanda & Guatemala. This is after initially thinking Ethiopian would be my first choice and Costa Rica standing by as a potential. If you don't have a specific coffee choice in mind, my suggestion is to let Jason know how you intend to brew and/or whether you like it fruity or with more body. He will steer you well.

Thanks to you both for donating to the Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser. :thumbup:

+1 with asking for advice from Jason. I voted for 'Finca San Luis Costa Rica' only because I like Central American coffee. But I like most every coffee, especially the one that I have in my hand.

-jim

I generally enjoy coffee from Central America the most. Actually, I can narrow it down even further for you - I have never been disappointed in a coffee from Costa Rica. I can't say that for coffee grown in other areas.

G

I love Costa Rican coffee...and it's readily available so that's what I go with. That said, my father was an airline pilot for American Airlines and used to bring back Guatemalan coffee - I will say I've never had a better tasting bean in my life.

I voted Finca, and I'd also go with the ARDI to try something very different.

Oh, lucky you! I'm a coffee snob and would love to try these. If it were my choice, I'd pick one from S.Am and one from Africa. I'm a sucker for Ethiopian and Guatemalan coffees (among others, but of the ones on the list...) but I've never tried any from Rwanda, so I'd choose that one and ... well, I was about to say the Guatemalan but I think I'd go for the Ethiopian as well. Since you won two bags, you should buy a third one, then it's like getting three for the price of one! What a deal!

Just had a cup of the Ardi, I can see why it is in the lead. I did not vote because it is the only one I have tried, so far that is. That will change in the morning.

Top Bottom