What's new

You can win a FREE Captain's Choice coffee mug - step right up!

Not in. Nothing against the mug, but I only use mugs for hot drinks and have used the same mug nearly every day for coffee for the past 30 years. Now, if someone were to sneak into my house, smash that priceless mug, I might be in the market for a new one! My travel mug has been the same for over 20 years. It's being held together with super glue at this point.

I'm in! 14 oz every morning and about half the time another 14 in the afternoon. The wife drinks coffee once or twice a month, but requires a 16oz mug when she does. That's a good size choice.

Boy, I don't know how you could improve your current mug! Very cool stuff! The one thing I can say about the current mug is it "pours" as you drink it on account of the slightly rolled edge.
Are "the current" mugs discontinued or are they sold out? I can't find them on the website.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
We are looking sometime in the first part of October probably. We will activate the listing in our store. Just after we do so, I will post here in my sub-forum that they are available so that our friends here on B&B hear the news first. We did order a limited number of them since it is a new product and we need to confirm the artisan can deliver a consistent product.

Based on feedback we do expect them to sell quickly - they are striking. We also have an amazing name for them that my nephew came up with. I have shown a half dozen people that black bowl. I had it in a box and let them open the box. ALL of them had nearly the same response upon seeing it in person: "WOW!"

I am absolutely hijacking my own thread but somehow I think that is legal... Gotta have a picture:

View attachment 1317441

Absolutely stunning...

I'm in.
Please and thank you. I need to find a new coffee mug and this looks nice. I am always trying new coffee stuff too so this would be Great..

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yep, they were sold out some time back. We wanted to have a new style that looked more nautical which is what we have here.
I do like it. And I'm picky. Lol, yesterday my buddy came over and drank out of my coffee cup! Dang near threw him out of my house, and he was werking here for free...well, I guess I did give him some of my Generic, yet delicious coffee from Sam's club. So I guess we're even, LOL!

But dang! Don't be just takin' any ole coffee cup in a man's castle in Arkoland, ESPECIALLY if said man is a bonafide Lord of Scotland now!

Top Bottom