What's new

You can have one razor only! What is it?

Well, even I who have only two so far, I have difficulties choosing only one! :blushing:
I would say, my Merkur Futur knowing that I will change my mind sooner or later.

Right now, a Gillette Single ring. Last week a Fatip Grande. Next week is anyones guess lol.

That's what I'd say, but substitute whatever razors I used today and previously.

To be honest I can 't pick just one. To many razors in my den both modern and Vintage I can get a great BBS shave with and each one gives a completely different shave experience which I enjoy depending on the day and beard growth and time I have to shave.

This.

And really, I could pick any one razor and get great shaves with it every day if I had to. Thank goodness I don't have to.

But if I had to pick just one it would probably come down to either the Merkur 34c or New SC, bar handle.

Paradigm 17-4. End of story. I hear the Karve is superior and I have one in the mail due this week. I might change my preference next week, but so far it's the 17-4.

I'm pretty new to the DE world, with 3 razors to my name, EJD89, Rockwell 6c, and a vintage (never used my me or anyone else) Gillette Travel Tech. Given the choice of one, I'd go with the 6c, but I need to give that Tech a try.

IMG_20180514_141520579.jpg

I’d hate to have to pick just one. If I had to, it would be the Charcoal Goods Level 3 open comb in antique brass.

It's very difficult to narrow it down to just one. I'm cheating and picking ten. In no particular order; 17-4, WR1 .67, .61, Timeless .95, Oneblade Genesis, ATT SE1, Windsor H1, RFB, New Deluxe, & Variant.

It's very difficult to narrow it down to just one. I'm cheating and picking ten. In no particular order; 17-4, WR1 .67, .61, Timeless .95, Oneblade Genesis, ATT SE1, Windsor H1, RFB, New Deluxe, & Variant.
So, if you had to, you could get by with only ten razors? Wow, a real-life Omega Man. Could you also get by with only ten types of single malt? (Unlimited quantities, of course -- life doesn't have to be easy, but it has to be possible!)
thefiftybest_single_malt_scotch_10-15yr_group_2012.jpg

With no doubt I would say the Rockwell 6S.
It just delivers every time and is stainless steel meaning it will actually last a lifetime.

Top Bottom