What's new

You are running late and in a hurry.

The one that helps you set your alarm clock lol! Sorry probably my 57 flare tip, because I won't have to worry as much about cutting myself while I hack at my face.

I don't always shave in a hurry but when I do.......I use an injector.
$dos-equis-guy.JPG
Stay BBS my friend.

If I am in a real rush, I whip out the old Gillette lime cream out of a can and the Schick Hydro 5 Razor and shave whilst having a shower. Works "too" well.

I use the same razor I would normally use, I just do 1 pass only shave. Socially acceptable and the chase for a BBS are two different things, especially when i'm in a hurry.

Hmmmm, never thought of choosing the razor based on how much time I have to shave. But thinking about it I would have to say I would go with one of my Super Speeds over an open comb or adjustable. I might have to try my Schick-Eversharp one of these hurried mornings! I can tell you I wouldn't even consider a GEM if I was rushed!

I shower shave if in a super hurry.

my shower shave kit consists of shaving creame, an Omega synthetic brush and an injector (usually an I1 Schick).

I choose not to shave if I'm in a hurry. No sense rushing things. I'd rather show one day growth than a (possibly) irritated and nicked half-effort.

I'd probably use a Brit New long comb, because it's highly efficient and I can get a very decent shave with just two passes. I bit of care is required, but not that much more than normal.

I would use a razor, blade and lather combination with which I am familiar and comfortable. When I'm hurried I am prone to mistakes.

Top Bottom