What's new

Yintal BR-S4: closed+open comb razor

So I just stumbled upon this razor that has an open comb on one side and a closed comb on the other side: US $14.99 |Short Handle Classic Safety Razor Double Edge Mens Shaving Razors Non slip Handle Shaver 1 Razor 5 blades|Razor| - AliExpress - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001098351622.html

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had acquired this already and could post some feedback :)

I must have seen this dual design again sometime in the past, but I cannot recall.

FYI Yaqi also sells separate heads with that open comb closed comb setup. Nice head design though

Last edited:
I must have seen this dual design again sometime in the past, but I cannot recall.

The head shape is somewhat reminiscent of the Bevel. I think, most of the time, the same razors sold by Yintal can be found cheaper from other sellers.

Sorry I cannot be more specific, let us know if you try it out.

The head shape is somewhat reminiscent of the Bevel. I think, most of the time, the same razors sold by Yintal can be found cheaper from other sellers.

Sorry I cannot be more specific, let us know if you try it out.
I really don't know what is going on with Chinese razors! I've read that Yintal manufactures about 80% of the razors that they sell.
Some razors do appear to be the same among many manufacturers, but perhaps even some of those may be slightly different.

I think I will give it a go!

Top Bottom