What's new

Yet Another Pasteur Photo Thread

Thanks for the photos, Evan. One of these days I am going to have to venture out of the country and go to the big city. :blink:

I've never been to NYC. Hope to go some day and take my wife and daughters. I can say that if I knew I was finally going to have the chance, I'd budget at least $200, if possible, to spend at Pasteur's. Otherwise, what is the point! It's like going to Disneyland. Might never have another chance.

Last edited:
God, this place is great.
Went to the midtown location for the first time last week.
Amazing selection and had a good talk with Steve, of Pasteur.
Free samples as always.

Unfortunately my photos did not come our (settings all wrong).
Never seen such a selection of DE razors in my life.

Waled away with a Palmolive stick, Joris shaving soap, D.R. Harris Shampoo, even a tube of Dovo yellow paste among other goodies....

Great place. :thumbup:

I am in NYC this weekend and mon-wed next week. There's 2 stores too? Which is the best? I will be in midtown. Thanks.
Mark

where I live we have boone drug. it's basically exactly like this place only they just carry vdh, aqua velva and american personnas. We don't take kindly to city folk !

this guy is jealous, sniffing around that place would save me a lot of money

I am in NYC this weekend and mon-wed next week. There's 2 stores too? Which is the best? I will be in midtown. Thanks.
Mark

Here for a list of the addresses and websites of some of the better shave places in NYC and here for a thread with the details of the B&B meetup coming up on Saturday in NYC.

WOW! I would kill for a place like that to shop. Thanks for sharing. What are the oval shaped things in the fourth picture, second shelf from the bottom left?

Brother, if we had one of those near either of us, we'd both be bankrupt!:lol:

Having an AOS 15 miles way is expensive enough!

Cheers!

Ken

Work had me a few blocks from the 34th street location today, so I had to stop by. A stick of Irisch Moos was $11.50. Not too shabby!

Top Bottom