What's new

Yes to Naturals Men's Shave Cream.

So you have used this then?

Because I tried doubling the product and it had no effect. I also tied dryer and wetter, with no effect. I will run out a week with it then it gets binned.

Never tried it, but using more product usually works, if it doesnt then you can stuff it deep down in your den and maybe take it out after a few years...

I will go out on a limb and say this is intended to be a brushless product. Similar to KMF and Cremo

So you have used this then?

Because I tried doubling the product and it had no effect. I also tied dryer and wetter, with no effect. I will run out a week with it then it gets binned.

*Thread revival*

I saw this some months back at a Marshall's...a few tubes of it, in fact.
I was tempted but did not pull the trigger because I had just gotten another cream that I thought similar, Andalou.
It was definitely my impression that Yes to cream is a brushless product.

Any other folks try it in the past few years?

*Thread revival*

I saw this some months back at a Marshall's...a few tubes of it, in fact.
I was tempted but did not pull the trigger because I had just gotten another cream that I thought similar, Andalou.
It was definitely my impression that Yes to cream is a brushless product.

Any other folks try it in the past few years?
Yep. Have a tube right now that I started with a few months ago, then set aside. The intent is definitely brushless. No mention of a brush on the directions. Best comparison is Cremo, which I feel is slicker. Not impressive, but worth using up.

Top Bottom