What's new

Yes, All of us LOSERs now have a place!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm a wanne-be LOSER (I'm currently moving and have a 1912 packed away awaiting its first use).

I had a nice long post that got lost apparently because they are still upgrading this forum so now I will just say.....YES! Thank you mods! :a17::a50::a14::clap::thumbup:

proxy.php

I don't see the Hoosier yet, but us Injector fans (who also like a Gem / Ever Ready / Star, of course) are supposed to be in here, also, correct? (Well, I suppose I didn't need to ask. In the few minutes since I wrote, at least one Injector thread, active today, has been moved in . . )

Last edited:
NICE! I am enjoying my DE journey & will soon be also enjoying my SE journey. I have enough love 4 both worlds! :thumbup:

WARHAWK

I don't see the Hoosier yet, but us Injector fans (who also like a Gem / Ever Ready / Star, of course) are supposed to be in here, also, correct? (Well, I suppose I didn't need to ask. In the few minutes since I wrote, at least one Injector thread, active today, has been moved in . . )

Of course, we love injectors too...and they are SE's :001_smile

Very nice indeed.

I had another SE arrive today and a second one is on the way from the UK to me which should be here sometime this week.

Top Bottom