What's new

Yes, All of us LOSERs now have a place!

Only problem now...high visibility. I can almost hear the mad rush of the hordes to EBAY to scarf up all the SEs.

Maybe a case of: "Careful what you wish for..."

In some way i agree with you, But now when you click on safety razors your have the option of viewing the sub forum in SE Razors, when there was no Sub Forum i would click on SE topic in DE section, so its kind of the same thing, once in a while we can sneak in and post a Thread about SE Razors inviting or challenging DE users to Shave with an SE Razor. Maybe. That will also help other know what there missing SE Razors :eek:)

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the LOSERS, here! Oops, i guess i must count myself in this group as i use the Cobra! Hurray!!!!! Great moderating team, B&B!!!

Personally, I don't mind rubbing elbows with the DE crowd. This sub-forum should make it a little easier to find the SE threads, though, particularly for those newcomers who are always asking why nobody talks about SE razors or injectors around here.

I actually shaved with a DE this morning, but that's a fairly rare occurrence. I use injectors probably more than half the time, Gem type SE razors most of the rest of the time.

I love having the SE forum as now it is much easier to to find information and discussions about them. I still have love for a few DE's, even ordered a new one, I am just enjoying this SE journey. I never would have thought about getting an SE and really did not want to order another type of blade. I am still so grateful for Dave for starting the 1912 pass around, as it changed my opinion on trying something new.

I personally think the SE forum idea is great.... Now if can just get a mug and scuttle forum....B&B would be complete.....everthing else is now covered...

You are ignoring the need for the styptic/coagulant forum, the brush stand forum, the towel and washcloth forum, the talc/powder forum, the Brotherhood of the Magnifying Mirror, and my personal favorite, the shaving attire forum.

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving some important ones out.

You are ignoring the need for the styptic/coagulant forum, the brush stand forum, the towel and washcloth forum, the talc/powder forum, the Brotherhood of the Magnifying Mirror, and my personal favorite, the shaving attire forum.

How could I have forgot the shaving attire forum!!! Man I think we really need that!!............and the Brotherhood of the Magnifying Mirror,,,,I thought that was all hush hush....by invitation only!!

That man me for real laugh out loud and blow soda out of my nose onto my monitor.

For the last few days I have not had much time to check in and see what is going on as we have some clients in from out of town that I have need to train.

Thanks for the comic relief, I needed it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just noticed this. I think this is a good thing- if you are searching for SE specific answers, it is now much easier to find. Thanks to the powers that be

epic:lol:

Top Bottom