What's new

Yes, All of us LOSERs now have a place!

Pshaw.

Everybody knows a DE is just an SE with delusions of grandeur.

Great to have the new subforum. My Injectors and Gem are all atwitter.

I'm happy for all us LOSERS
proxy.php

My first and only SE is a Cobra Classic, but I must admit it has raised some serious curiosity to try out some different SE's.

So I guess that would make me a Try-curious LOSER. :blush:

Hmm. I'm a big fan of SE's - used a lovely Gem 1912 this morning and have a full stable of the beauties which get regular use. And I evangelize for them all the time. That said, I'm not a fan of having a separate forum. How is the noob ever to hear of the beauty and elegance of these wonders, if SE's are relegated to their own ghett- I mean, forum? I enjoy the serendipity of browsing through a varied forum, single edge and doubles happily and peacefully co-existing in harmony. Sorry boys but that's how I feel. Count me "not a fan." What's next? One for Gems, another for Schicks? And perhaps we'll spin off a forum from the DE listings just for adjustables. . . .

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
And for the record, this has absolutely nothing to do with shoveling you guys off to some dark, dingy corner of the site.

Let the SE mayhem begin!

(I use an injector. Does that count?)

And for the record, this has absolutely nothing to do with shoveling you guys off to some dark, dingy corner of the site.

Let the SE mayhem begin!

(I use an injector. Does that count?)

And as a fact check, this forum is not a subforum of DE, it is on level with DE.

-jim

I do appreciate this subforum but this does make the following question arise:

Where do carts and disposables related questions go?

Single blade carts/disposables could be considered as single edge but multiblades do not fit in according to my book. (I do not mean this in a judgemental way).

I think carts/disposables should get their own sub forum aswell to make it complete.

I personally think the SE forum idea is great.... Now if can just get a mug and scuttle forum....B&B would be complete.....everthing else is now covered...

Only problem now...high visibility. I can almost hear the mad rush of the hordes to EBAY to scarf up all the SEs.

Maybe a case of: "Careful what you wish for..."

Last edited:
I do appreciate this subforum but this does make the following question arise:

Where do carts and disposables related questions go?

Single blade carts/disposables could be considered as single edge but multiblades do not fit in according to my book. (I do not mean this in a judgemental way).

I think carts/disposables should get their own sub forum aswell to make it complete.
Personally, I think disposables are merely blades with cheap handles attached, and we have a Razor Blades forum already. For the present, as few separate cartridge threads as there are, it's my opinion they can stay in the "General Shaving Discussions" forum.
Only problem now...high visibility. I can almost hear the mad rush of the hordes to EBAY to scarf up all the SEs.

Maybe a case of: "Careful what you wish for..."
When I got tired of being outbid for the "I" model Schick Injectors, I wondered what had stirred up so much interest in those later models, from the I on up from there. I literally paid more for it all by itself ($19.50, as I recall), than for anything I've gotten off eBay since bringing my PayPal account up to date a month and a half or so ago, other than the Barbershop mug "kit" of mug, Tech razor, and old brush.

Last edited:
Top Bottom