Yay!

Discussion in 'The Brown Leaf' started by simon1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I dropped this thread here instead of the Barber Shop 'cause it's my new smokin' chair.

Got a new recliner for my B-Day today. Comfy, but needs broke in.

DSC_0003 (2).JPG

2. Kentos

Kentos Moderator Emeritus

Wow sa-weet!!!

Wanna see my luxurious smoking chair?

3. Kentos

image.jpg

4. You guys get chairs with padding? Damn, I’m doing something wrong here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Claudel Xerxes

Claudel Xerxes Moderator

Happy birthday, Mike! That chair looks quite comfy. :thumbup:

6. Kentos

Notice the no expense spared double stacked cushion!

7. ChefJohnBoy-ardee

ChefJohnBoy-ardee Contributor

Nice chairs guys! I have a lounging folding chair when the weather is nice. Currently it is a foldered blaanket to out down on the stoop so I don't freeze through my back side. Another blanket on top to keep the warmth in.

Can't wait until I have a house with a room I can smoke in.

8. You guys ARE doing something wrong. Dunno what it is though...besides having to be outside. :biggrin1:

9. Broke the chair in with my own Va/Per mix of blending tobacco in a Charatan.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

10. Riff Raff

Riff Raff Contributor

NICE! Well done, sir.

11. Nice smoking spot! I use a non cushed outdoor chair lol. That I rarely use this time if year because I get too cold sitting down :lol:. Its been too wet to sit in for months now as well lol. Yours looks very plush. Nice reading and nap spot as well :D

12. Tell me what your secret in keeping the pipe knocker so clean? :a14:

13. Happy B'day mike. Wish I could smoke inside, I'd have a plush leather chair as well. Yours looks very nice. I have to make do with various types of outdoor furniture with variable amounts of padding.

14. Awesome chair! Happy birthday! Maybe we should start a new thread “smoking chairs”:)
    Here’s mine

F74409A1-49D3-452C-B0B8-D3225F17E8C4.jpeg

15. Riff Raff

Riff Raff Contributor

It's a new one! :lol::lol:

16. oc_in_fw

oc_in_fw Contributor

You’re in the lap of luxury

B0002319-C70B-4263-AC74-DDDBCC798249.jpeg

17. Tommy Tutone

Tommy Tutone Contributor

upload_2019-1-18_12-53-25.jpeg

Happy Birthday, Mike! Little jealous over here...

18. Kentos

19. Don't use it. :biggrin1: I clean the bowl with the pick and scraper of my pipe knife.

Keep the pics. coming, guys. Interesting to see everyone's smoking spots. I would have thought Micah would have a room set up like a smoking lounge...leather chairs, coffee table and end tables, big screen TV, wet bar, etc. Maybe even a dart board.

20. Happy birthday Mike and congrats on your new chair! I am still waiting on a new house before I can enjoy a good smoke again. Norman is nice but being in a rental has not been so much. So much of my stuff is still packed and in storage. Hoping to place an offer here soon and get my things shortly thereafter.

R/
    Dave