What's new

Yardley Shaving Soap for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale are multiple bowls of vintage Yardley shaving soap. None have any scent (except the smell of the wooden bowl). All appear to be unused except #5, which looks like a brush has been swirled over the top a few times.

The Yardley imprint is strong and visible in all except #5. The Yardley in the first photo (#1) is unused, but it has the cellophane wrapper on top, blocking the Yardley imprint in the photo.

Image #7 is branded as Wrisley's. My understanding is that it is widely accepted that Wrisley's is the exact same soap as Yardley. It will be given as a gift to the first person who buys 3 bowls of Yardley.

If you buy all six bowls of Yardley, then I will gift you the Wrisley's and all three of the Williams mug soaps.

If you buy 2 bowls of Yardley, I will give you a free puck of vintage Williams mug soap (last photo, below). If you buy 2 bowls, remember to tell me which Williams you would like (right to left: Williams Luxury, Williams, or Williams menthol).

The price for each bowl is $50. I will pay for the shipping. United States only. Payment will be via PayPal. If you feel strongly about using a different payment method, let me know.

Please PM with questions or if you want to make a purchase.

Priority will be for the first person to buy all 6 bowls of Yardley. The next priority will be for the person who wants the largest number of bowls. After that, it will be first come, first served. In other words, I'm going to wait a bit to see if anyone wants all 6 bowls, so please be patient if I don't PM you back right away if you just want one bowl. Why am I doing it like that? Because shipping is a bit of a hassle, and I'd rather ship once than 6 times.

DSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom