What's new

Yaqui Saying this after purchase from alixpress.com

I placed order on 11.11 and my tracking shows order never left the country but was shipped and still in despatch!
so after I contacted Yaqui it send this reply after many days.

Is this normal happening?
or is there something wrong here?

This is what Yaqui said.

“Hi, sorry for late reply. Because of 11.11 big promotion, we got too many many parcels to send out, we need to send one by one. Therefore, some parcels were sent out later than requested time, so it was returned to us and need to be cancelled, and we need to send new one, your order is just in this situation. Please don't worry, we will send you the new parcel, later you will see the new tracking number under your order. So please wait. Thanks for your kind patience in advance.”

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Same here. I'm not worried about it, I've never had any problems working through AliExpress. I think they just weren't prepared for the volume of orders they got. I didn't order anything I need by a specific date (a general rule I follow when ordering from China). I think patience will be the name of the game on this one. They'll get it sorted.

Agree. AliExpress shipping takes time, but I have always gotten what I ordered. Seems to me a small inconvenience for great 11/11 prices.

It's what you get for the dirt cheap price. I think they're usually better on shipping on normal dates but the 11.11 sale was downright crazy in volume. I've never had a Yaqi package missing but they sure can take a while. Be patient and wait for that sweet brush to land in your mailbox.

Consider the amount of goods bought on AliExpress/Alibaba on 11.11 was in the range of $34 billions.
Don't worry, with Yaqi you're in safe hands.

Same here. I'm not worried about it, I've never had any problems working through AliExpress. I think they just weren't prepared for the volume of orders they got. I didn't order anything I need by a specific date (a general rule I follow when ordering from China). I think patience will be the name of the game on this one. They'll get it sorted.

👍

At least one person said in another post that they have received orders from 11/11. Give it time, they'll show up. That's the one caveat of ordering direct from China; if you hope to get it in less than a month you may be disappointed.

Is this normal happening?
or is there something wrong here?

Chinglish can be confusing, can't it? This is what I learned about the situation since I experienced the same thing during the 11.11 sale.

When you order, a shipping label gets generated automatically with a tracking number. If a package with that tracking number does not enter the postal system within a certain time limit, the tracking number expires. I believe it is somewhere in the 7-10 day range for the time limit. This is all automated.

So, for whatever reason (overwhelming volume, overselling, etc.) your package did not get to the postal system within the time limit. This requires creating a new tracking number, which requires some human intervention.

I got a new tracking number yesterday. My order now shows multiple parcels: "Parcel 1", "Parcel 2". Parcel 2 is the one I should receive eventually.

I made two separate orders on 11.11. Received one yesterday. Still waiting for number two. The tracking descriptions were totally different. Not worried

20191126_102643.jpg

20191126_102832.jpg

1 order out of 3 from 11.11 arrived yesterday...

I've found that parcels from sellers shipping via China Post arrive more promptly. Those going via Winit or other China seller-paid carriers move at the speed you paid for (free shipping).

Haven’t received anything. Made 2 orders. 1 order says on plane since 11-20, other is still in dispatch and never left china, did not get any new tracking number from yaqi yet for that one! Sorry state of affairs.

Haven’t received anything. Made 2 orders. 1 order says on plane since 11-20, other is still in dispatch and never left china, did not get any new tracking number from yaqi yet for that one! Sorry state of affairs.
You can chat with them using the aliexpress web page ("contact seller"). Tell them you plan to dispute the order and that seems to get their attention. :chinese:

At least, you may find out more.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Its the slow plane from China....I have given up on buying stuff from China as the shipping is mostly extremely bad. In two cases I got shipping info, but no product, responded with emails, and then they say "solly, but it was lost - we send new one out".
One that was shipped in June is not here, and I had to go to my bank to get my money back, which was a pita, but I got it. The other one arrived months later - eventually....
Tip: do not use credit cards or so, use paypal as they have a extremely good system to get your money back.
I had two cases where this helped, one was for quite a big order for brush knots - no knots arrived and no communication form the seller; but my money came back within less than a week from paypal - seller did not respond to paypal's inquiries... Latest thing is now that they want to be paid in bitcoin. If you can, stick to paypal for payment, but make sure you check on the time!!

Shipping from China is as slow as it is dead cheap. Orders may take several weeks to travel and tracking can get lost when crossing another country.
So far everything I ordered from alixpress arrived safe & sound. Large volume sales like 11/11 or black friday are a real-life stress-test for logistics. You have to be a bit patient with the chinese.

(Shipment from the US to Europe can take up to a few weeks as well.)

I also received everything that I ordered from China but the 11.11 shipment is taking a while. I haven't gotten any updates other than that it left China on 11/20, whatever that means. Just make sure to open dispute if nothing goes through because there is a time limit on the dispute window.

I haven't gotten any updates other than that it left China on 11/20
I hear you. I placed an order on Nov. 11th. Aliexpress site gave ZERO updates other than saying it was dispatched to something or other on 11/19. No suggestion it left China, was on a plane, left a warehouse. Nothing, no tracking, no updates. It arrived today. Just as ordered. This first experience with Aliexpress suggests that one should not expect perfect or even accurate (basic) information about the shipping process—purchase confirmation may be all you get. It was not a ... comfortable experience. It was ultimately reliable.

Tip: do not use credit cards or so, use paypal as they have a extremely good system to get your money back.
Used Paypal and that modestly reduced my short term stress. It all worked out in the end though. Aliexpress, as it is right now, will not be a preferred purchasing source in general. For great sales ... perhaps. FWIW disclosure-wise, I invested in a few shares of Alibaba a while back for my retirement account. That may or may not be the same company—I don't think it is, but hey, honesty.

Last edited:
I no longer deal with AliExpress. Too many orders were never shipped. I got the same messages that my order had been shipped and that it was returned to the sender. I began to suspect that it was because those prices were so low, that they would have lost money shipping them to me. I also suspect that the sellers are so new at this game that they don't know what they are doing. I have often found similar items at only a slightly higher price on Amazon and I've received them in two days. Yes, AliExpress has some really cheap prices, but I'm tired of the lack of customer service when there are problems, the shipping delays, and the canceled orders. Sure, they will improve over time, but for me right now, they are not the way to go.

Top Bottom