What's new

Yaqi synthetics are just blowing my mind!!......

Yes. I'm relatively new to the AliExpress website, but appears that Yaqi has a little "store front" within the site. Maybe all of the AliExpress vendors operate that way, I'm not sure.
Yes I've got my first order in with AliExpress, nail polish for my wife, but I'm new to it also.

You're only confused because it's confusing. Merging the threads was just a silly thing to do, as you can see from the confusion it has caused.

Note to mods: I'm not happy my thread was merged and put into the clubs section.

This isn't a "Yaqi club" by any means. It's a one stop discussion regarding Yaqi synthetic brushes so members can come and get information and feedback (and give feedback) to make it easy for members interested in Yaqi synthetics.

At this rate, any brand with multiple discussions or many pages of discussion should technically be moved to the clubs section.

I would appreciate my thread being moved back to the brushes section. This was never intended to be a club.

I will second nav's comments above.. i am not a yaqi fan boy (well not yet anyway) and i specifically came to this topic to just read on their brushes, nothing else

any chance you guys can correct your wrong and split the topics back??

+3. This was a really good thread in the brushes forum and that's where it belongs. C'mon guys and do the right thing - put it back there. This was an active and alive thread, and now it's stone dead.

Looks like this thread is now officially DEAD!

I was hoping people would expand on this thread with their experiences so others could benefit from that info given the huge range of synthetic knots available and the confusion it causes!

What a pity that a popular DISCUSSION on a DISCUSSION BOARD has been practically killed off for no good reason.

@nav

Do you have the Stripe Boss Knot from Yaqi? If yes, can you say please your impression compared to the Tuxedo knot?

Thanks in advance

proxy.php

@nav

Do you have the Stripe Boss Knot from Yaqi? If yes, can you say please your impression compared to the Tuxedo knot?

Thanks in advance

proxy.php

I have the black knot in a different handle.

It has less backbone and more splay than the tuxedo.

I really enjoy it when I want a bigger face coverage (due to bigger splay).

Thanks man.

I wanted this brush to have a small face coverage. This has all the dimensions I am looking for, just the knot type is new to me. Maybe I should stick with tuxedo knot.

I have the black knot in a different handle.

It has less backbone and more splay than the tuxedo.

I really enjoy it when I want a bigger face coverage (due to bigger splay).

Thanks man.

I wanted this brush to have a small face coverage. This has all the dimensions I am looking for, just the knot type is new to me. Maybe I should stick with tuxedo knot.

Sorry, I should have mentioned mine is the 26mm knot. I believe the one in your pic is 24mm.

Top Bottom