What's new

Yaqi store through AliExpress

Anyone have issues with the Yaqi store on AliExpress?

I ordered two brushes on the same day, separate orders. One with standard shipping, one with ePacket. The epacket was returned to sender a day or two after shipping. I messaged and they said basically to reorder without payment and some other words I can’t figure out.

So I did that as best I could, and gave them the order number. Now they replied with ‘pay’ and nothing more.

Obviously I don’t want to pay again when they haven’t refunded.

The standard shipping one seems to be in transit.

Any suggestions?

The problem likely is more with AliExpress than the vendor. Do try to communicate with the vendor but you may need to let AliExpress know what is going on. I suspect that you will need to get a refund before reordering.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Anyone have issues with the Yaqi store on AliExpress?

I ordered two brushes on the same day, separate orders. One with standard shipping, one with ePacket. The epacket was returned to sender a day or two after shipping. I messaged and they said basically to reorder without payment and some other words I can’t figure out.

So I did that as best I could, and gave them the order number. Now they replied with ‘pay’ and nothing more.

Obviously I don’t want to pay again when they haven’t refunded.

The standard shipping one seems to be in transit.

Any suggestions?
Just mention to customer service that sent you the product your not happy and might dispute the case. Wait for response with in 24hrs( they are on a different time zone) and if not satisfied then dispute it.(They are trying to find out why it got sent back) Yaqi is usually reasonable I have found.
If it is just recently, you can dispute the order & get dealt with very quickly. Just check your order for response in very fine lettering(blue highlighted) is how it they respond in a dispute where your order # is and is resolved with in 2 days. If they low ball the dispute don't accept it and then it is counter offered.........
It is best to deal with Yaqi or Missrayproductsstore(who ever sent you the product) customer service first and they will give you a new shipping # when it is straighten out in their messaging system at Aliexpress when you log in. Missraybeautyproductsstore(Part of Yaqi sales store) might be the company that sent the product and that is who you deal with. It is Aliexpress way of dealing issues on line buying, its not perfect but it works from my experiences.
Usually they have free shipping! I'm not sure what happened to your shipping. Could of been a greenhorn learning at their end that put wrong information to go through customs clearing properly and that is why it sent back I'm figuring.
They do speak a different language and their English is reasonable.

I had that problem where the brush was returned to them and they had to re-ship. It took a long time, but it showed up. I don’t recall any refund/pay again. I agree with contacting their customer support. It takes a day or two, but they always fix things that have gone awry.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I contacted them again through the chat. Not sure if that goes to Yaqi or AliExpress people,

I had made a new order with a wrong credit card expiry date so it wouldn’t go through. They changed that order so it was a penny and I paid the penny to process it. So hopefully this one works better.

Not sure why they couldn’t just reship the original order, it should be simpler.

Ron R

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I contacted them again through the chat. Not sure if that goes to Yaqi or AliExpress people,

I had made a new order with a wrong credit card expiry date so it wouldn’t go through. They changed that order so it was a penny and I paid the penny to process it. So hopefully this one works better.

Not sure why they couldn’t just reship the original order, it should be simpler.
Do both messaging systems, because it will notify Aliexpress in any dispute that you were trying to resolve the issue IMO.

Ron R

Do you do that by filing a dispute?
I just use Aliexpress system and my intentions are to resolve what the problem is before I go to a dispute, I want the product. Ebay & Amazon have similar programs to resolve issues. Mail service is usually the culprit most of the time is my finding.

Since the new year I've had a 33% success rate. First a brush that made it and it currently pending clearance here in customs. Second order was one of their soaps that had a handling exception and was returned to them. I asked them if they would send again and they gave me a new tracking number, but there's been no updates on that number since they issued it.

Now today I just got notice that my third order, another brush, just changed status to "Shanghai, returned". That is what led me here to see if I was just unlucky or if the issues are more widespread. Not specific to Yaqi, but with mounting shipping issues and a quickly eroding price advantage, I think I may be taking a break from China direct purchases for a while.

Since the new year I've had a 33% success rate. First a brush that made it and it currently pending clearance here in customs. Second order was one of their soaps that had a handling exception and was returned to them. I asked them if they would send again and they gave me a new tracking number, but there's been no updates on that number since they issued it.

Now today I just got notice that my third order, another brush, just changed status to "Shanghai, returned". That is what led me here to see if I was just unlucky or if the issues are more widespread. Not specific to Yaqi, but with mounting shipping issues and a quickly eroding price advantage, I think I may be taking a break from China direct purchases for a while.
Strange never had a package returned from Ali yaqi or otherwise. A boti knot just arrived.

Ron R

Strange never had a package returned from Ali yaqi or otherwise. A boti knot just arrived.
I have received 100% of my packages from Yaqi, but I did have a 1 package for what ever reason from another supplier(guitar wall hangers) that the package was sent back to them when using AExpress and sent them a message to send it out or there would be a dispute and that is what they did and received it in the time allotted. I have had issues with Ebay and Amazon over the years(not very many at all, a couple), they all have small problems regardless what outfit you deal with when mailing it seems.

Yeah it is strange. I've been ordering random stuff from Ali for years without issue. Last year I had one package that took quite a while because it took 3 attempts. Tracking would show it handed over to the airline, where it would sit for a couple of weeks before being returned because no capacity. Then the seller would send it right back out again.

I'm guessing it's still just capacity issues causing problems. Because in each case the packages are getting sent back to the seller during the course of shipping while it's still in China.

I just recently ordered from them and everything made it. Was a little weary since I have never ordered from AliExpress but so far so good.

Top Bottom