What's new

Yaqi sale on Aliexpress 11/11/19

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Still receiving my 2 of 3 Yaqi brushes they had on sale 11-11-2019, I bought this brush because I visited the cathedral "Sagrada Familia" in Barcelona Spain which is the name of the brush & it has the 24mm tuxedo knot that I enjoy lathering with.
Yaqi RB 1 (2).jpg Yaki SG 2 (2).jpg

Yaqi SG 3 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Mine were just delivered, so they are following through on the orders. I'm good to go now, refund on the cancelled and the other two delivered. I hope everyone else's orders get sorted out and delivered, too.

Though I have never wet shaved (Xmas gifts to myself...from Santa), I am starting to amass some brushes already (these things multiply like rabbits). I'm eyeing a couple high(er)-end brushes, so I have something to which I can compare these Yaqi brushes.

I will say, though, that they feel nice on the skin...looking forward to whipping up some lather with these bad boys. :)

IMG_7038.jpg
IMG_7052.jpg

Mine were just delivered, so they are following through on the orders. I'm good to go now, refund on the cancelled and the other two delivered. I hope everyone else's orders get sorted out and delivered, too.

Though I have never wet shaved (Xmas gifts to myself...from Santa), I am starting to amass some brushes already (these things multiply like rabbits). I'm eyeing a couple high(er)-end brushes, so I have something to which I can compare these Yaqi brushes.

I will say, though, that they feel nice on the skin...looking forward to whipping up some lather with these bad boys. :)

View attachment 1039570View attachment 1039571
That looks like a great haul! Yaqi badgers and synthetics give the perfect amount of scrub while still being soft. Great quality products.

And what other brushes are you looking at? Slowly sliding down the rabbit hole?? haha.

View attachment 1039570View attachment 1039571
Those look very nice! Still waiting in the three I purchased to show up.

Top Bottom