What's new

Yaqi sagrada familia

I know I’m late to the game on this little workhorse, but man, I’m impressed after my first use. I was worried it would be a bit too stiff. I thought it would be like simpson trafalgar, which for me is ok, but not quite the right fit. I like face lathering and tend to go for higher loft and bristles that splay easily. This Yaqi is very good for face Lathering even though short loft. Nice looking brush to boot.

Agreed! Both the 24mm synthetic and (especially for me) the 22mm Badger Sagrada Familia are among my favorite brushes, yet they are also two of my least expensive. I wish Yaqi would make a few more 22mm badger brushes.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have the both Sagrada Famila in 24mm synthetic tuxedo knot and the 22mm 2band badger knot. Both are a joy to use and the 22mm 2band badger has nice pillow like soft tips with just the right back bone and not to dense a knot which is also nice(one of my favorites).
(some old archived photo's). The handles are slightly different sizes with the 22mm badger having the smallest handle.
Yaqi #1 Tuxedo knot Sagrada Familia 24mm (2).jpg
Yaqi #1 22mm Sagrada Familia 2band badger..jpg

Have some great shaves!

I am a total brush snob and have many high end brushes, but the Yaqi Sagrada Familia is an excellent brush that I should use more. Excellent synthethic knot and the handle looks/feels great.

Top Bottom