What's new

Yaqi razor stand?

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
Has anybody used this Yaqi razor stand?

YaqiMagRazorStand.jpg

I'm not sure if my Gillette Ranger Tech would stay on this, but I'm sure tempted to try it.

Yes, it's kinda crappy. It works, but it's very light weight and kinda small. Even for the Yaqi TFC, which is a relatively small and lightweight razor, it's not a great stand in my opinion. But, like I said, it does work.

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
Thanks for the feedback Richy. I did read that it's made out of aluminum, so probably not heavy enough to provide good razor stability, especially for a long-handled razor. I think I'll save my money for other shave goodies. :)

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Has anybody used this Yaqi razor stand?
I'm not sure if my Gillette Ranger Tech would stay on this, but I'm sure tempted to try it.
Yes, Rex, Smart Helix, Yaqi and so far every handle with a hole did fit.
stand.jpg
There are very few to no alternatives to this stand as far as I know, I can recommend it. The other option is the super beefy and huge Rex pin stand with a massive steel base. This is just chromed.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I want one. It will fit my Yaqi Chippendale handle. If anybody has one, I'd like to buy it.
I doubt they can ship it cheaper than Yaqi themselves, though.

I think I might also know your problem, if one searches for "Yaqi razor stand" it doesn't seem to show up on the first pages.
"YAQI Chrome Color Mens Shaving Safety Razor Stand" will find you the stand, though. For whatever mysterious AliChinese reason...

I can find the listing on AliExpress, but it's a discontinued item. That's why I'm putting out feelers. I don't have posting privileges here, so this is the best I can do.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I can find the listing on AliExpress, but it's a discontinued item. That's why I'm putting out feelers. I don't have posting privileges here, so this is the best I can do.
Could be a regional thing, as it reads available and "9 left" when surfing from Germany. There are often items not available there or not shipping there on AliExpress. For instance, Shield simply didn't ship razors to Germany.

Top Bottom