What's new

Yaqi brushes galore! Some more reviews...

I currently have three Yaqi brushes and find that I have begun to use them exclusively even though I have a cabinet full of high medium priced boars and badgers. I also have some synthetic Razorocks, and a Maggard. However the Yaqis are my favorite. I use a saki bowl to make rich lather and the two long handled yaqis, the mint green and the multicolor, work perfectly, don't bang the edge of my bowl, and keep my fingers out of the thick lather. All my Yaqis were below $20 something. Ok I can agree they are not custom, but even at that,
I think they look pretty doggone nice. I find them amazingly soft and comfortable while able to work my soap and produce a fine thick lather. Isn't that what it's all about?
IMG_0722.jpeg

Last edited:
I currently have three Yaqi brushes and find that I have begun to use them exclusively even though I have a cabinet full of high medium priced boars and badgers. I also have some synthetic Razorocks, and a Maggard. However the Yaqis are my favorite. I use a saki bowl to make rich lather and the two long handled yaqis, the mint green and the multicolor, work perfectly, don't bang the edge of my bowl, and keep my fingers out of the thick lather. All my Yaqis were below $20 something. Ok I can agree they are not custom, but even at that,
I think they look pretty doggone nice. I find them amazingly soft and comfortable while able to work my soap and produce a fine thick lather. Isn't that what it's all about?
View attachment 1031003

Yup! They are the biggest bang for buck brushes on the market. Nice selection of handles and great knots.

Top Bottom