What's new

Yaqi brushes: a "candy store" for wet shavers.

What Yaqi brush should I go with, for face lathering?

I'm looking for a small one: 22 millimeters, loft 50 or less.

Currently I have an Omega Super Badger which, however, sometimes "stings" me.

I only use soaps rarely.

I only use soaps rarely.

I know you said 22mm but check the segrada familia, it’s a 24 but perfect for face lathering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only use soaps rarely.
I face lather about 40% of the time and have found the Yaqi 24mm to be perfect. I have two. I was a hardcore best badger man until I discovered Yaqi synthetics, I don't use anything else now
16077898708497079856805557845763.jpg

I only use soaps rarely.
the sagrada familia two-band badger I think is exactly those specs 22mm with 50mm loft.

A bump for this thread...
Yaqi started the LIVE sale again every Friday....and yesterday 25th was a very special session. Of the more than 85 items on sale...70% were on USD$1 first-come-first-serve snatch offer. Meaning very limited stock...
Quite a few mouth-watering brushes especially the Silvertips...
I managed to snatch only this...at USD$1....not too bad. Do keep a look for next Friday...

Screenshot_20201225-173809_AliExpress.jpg

A bump for this thread...
Yaqi started the LIVE sale again every Friday....and yesterday 25th was a very special session. Of the more than 85 items on sale...70% were on USD$1 first-come-first-serve snatch offer. Meaning very limited stock...
Quite a few mouth-watering brushes especially the Silvertips...
I managed to snatch only this...at USD$1....not too bad. Do keep a look for next Friday...

View attachment 1200056

Wish this was posted yesterday lol

Dammit, I missed it. Is this an app only thing, or is it featured on the desktop site as well?
Hi, it's an app in the HP but can also be LIVE using a desktop or notebook. I had both HP and notebook tune in but still unable to snatch more items...hahahaha

Hi, ohh well it was over by 1730ish. It started at 1600hrs Beijing time and I so happened to tune in...
I am hoping they do something similar next Friday since it is the New Year...

Dammit, I missed it. Is this an app only thing, or is it featured on the desktop site as well?
Hi, it's an app in the HP but can also be LIVE using a desktop or notebook. I had both HP and notebook tune in but still unable to snatch more items...hahahaha

Hi, ohh well it was over by 1730ish. It started at 1600hrs Beijing time and I so happened to tune in...
I am hoping they do something similar next Friday since it is the New Year...

I have a Yaqi Red Marbleized Tuxedo synthetic which I enjoy using. Hope you get many years of reliable use from your Yaqi.
Hey, thanks! The Yaqi Red Marbleized Tuxedo synthetic was on sale too yesterday...hahaha. I am sure we can get many years from these brushes.

Season’s greetings and best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year to all you and your family!

Hey, it started at around 1530pm Beijing time. Today is a frustrating day. Just unable to snatch any of the many US$1 deals. It can be very frustrating...hahahahahaha 😆😆

I got very close on two but as I went to select payment method they were gone... I managed to get two others half price tho...
It was indeed frustrating ahah

Top Bottom