What's new

Yaqi Badger Brushes

Both are 24mm silvertip badger. I don't know if they have more or less backbone than a two band but I don't like a lot of backbone and these have the perfect amount for me. If I am feeling like having a shave with more backbone, I'll use one of my boar brushes.

I just ordered the Moka Express 26mm 2 band the other day... from China not West Coast Shaving so I have a bit of a wait... The handle is supposed to be shaped like an Italian Moka Pot... I'll report back when it arrives.

I used my Yaqi Two band today. Forgot how good it was. I would say the most backbone out of the Yaqi Badger brushes.

Holy smokes this 26mm Yaqi Moka Express is a big. Done a couple of test leathers and am very impressed with the quality of this brush. Pic is 26mm Thater and Shavemac plus Chubby 2 Super and a 30mm Maseto for comparison.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Holy smokes this 26mm Yaqi Moka Express is a big. Done a couple of test leathers and am very impressed with the quality of this brush. Pic is 26mm Thater and Shavemac plus Chubby 2 Super and a 30mm Maseto for comparison.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Bigger is better is what we always say in Texas! :cowboy:

Very nice brushes you got there sir, & that Yaqi looks amazing!!

I own two yaqi silvertip badger shaving brushes, both 24 mm knot. They are very very soft and best value for money. I have one in black marble handle (bulb shape of the knot) and one in blue (fan shape). Great backbone and super performers.

I own two yaqi silvertip badger shaving brushes, both 24 mm knot. They are very very soft and best value for money. I have one in black marble handle (bulb shape of the knot) and one in blue (fan shape). Great backbone and super performers.
Yaqi has a silvertip in a fan version didn't know that can you post a pic

Think Yaqi has created following by producing Brush's at attractive price point, that work. With the internet if you produce is junk, or marginal products. You will be killed by negative review faster then with the slow death of many marginal business suffered before social media, and the internet.

Some people like me buy products that work, do not need the snob value, or big name brand to be happy. I normally buy generic, house brands, shop at dollar store over the products that cost double because of advertising.

Yes I have some things I am will to pay more for because of brand, like my vehicle. Its German, and I see the value in it, verses what I call mass product, American brands that have QC Problems..

Top Bottom