What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Yaqi adjustable razor

Had my first shave with this
Surprisingly very good. Used settings 3, 4(6), 2 and 5.
Very good results...very smooth, clean and no post shave irritation.
I like this except for the construction flaws.
The fix I put in place worked soo I could easily change settings mid shave but this will need to be setup everytime you decide to use it.

When Yaqi gets the next version out with these issues fixes, I will be picking one up.
Could not feel any issues for blade not being perfectly straight...but thats what they do in slants I guess.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Maybe you should try and get a.stronger spring..that might fix it....Mine looks ok..once everything is tightly fitted
That will fix it.
Its all Pearl did to fix their uneven gap.

Had my first shave with this
Surprisingly very good. Used settings 3, 4(6), 2 and 5.
Very good results...very smooth, clean and no post shave irritation.
I like this except for the construction flaws.
The fix I put in place worked soo I could easily change settings mid shave but this will need to be setup everytime you decide to use it.

When Yaqi gets the next version out with these issues fixes, I will be picking one up.
Could not feel any issues for blade not being perfectly straight...but thats what they do in slants I guess.
Thats what I said - Gents.

BUT don't hold your breath on Yaqi fixing the issue.

That will fix it.
Its all Pearl did to fix their uneven gap.

Thats what I said - Gents.

BUT don't hold your breath on Yaqi fixing the issue.
I guess its ok the way it is too..Am thinking a little spring inserted in the hollow space in the spinner dial will also do the job and stop the middle from locking it up. WIll have to find something and try.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I guess its ok the way it is too..Am thinking a little spring inserted in the hollow space in the spinner dial will also do the job and stop the middle from locking it up. WIll have to find something and try.
You've lost me here. I'm not sure how a little spring will stop the adjuster dial from locking up?

Top Bottom