What's new

Yaqi 11.11 anyone in the US

Hello friends, anyone in the CONUS that still has NOT received their brushes or any other Yaqi 11.11 orders.....today is the deadline to file a complaint.
I am curious to hear from you......
Mine, NO show.....
1st and LAST order irrespective of quality and price.....

Xiletero, sorry to hear about the non-delivery problem that have befallen you.

Like Timeclo, I too received my brushes about a month back. Perhaps I was more anxious than usual after reading posts about late deliveries, little or no notification etc. etc. IIRC, my 11.11 purchase took a week or so longer than previous Yaqi purchases.

Over the years, I have a only few delivery problems and in all instances the merchant worked to try to make it right of me. Now that you have this mishap under your belt, hopefully your future purchases will go along seamlessly.

Yeah I got mine a while back, no issues. I would just go ahead and file a dispute/refund request, and maybe you'll end up with the item(s) still getting delivered also.

My order is stuck somewhere. First time it ever happened with an Aliexpress order. Filed a complaint for a refund.

I ordered a brush from Yaqi on Nov. 29 (Black Friday) and it arrived on Dec. 16. I thought that was pretty quick.

Oddly, other things that I ordered on Black Friday arrived even quicker, despite using the cheapest shipping method: China Post Small Packet with a 30-60 day delivery window. One package containing a bunch of razor stands arrived in only 7 days. Another package containing a razor head arrived in 12 days. Two packages took 20 and 21 days, respectively. Then, finally, the slowest package took 29 days; still quicker than the quoted time range.

So, I really have no complaints with shipping from AliExpress.

But that's no consolation to you, obviously. Like others, I'd suggest that you file a dispute and get a refund.

I'm from Europe, but I didn't receive mine too. 11.11 order. I contacted Yaqi and they extended the buyer protection period and asked me to wait even more. I'm okay with it since I have brush to lather with :)

Both of mine were delivered (US) before Christmas. For one of them the buyer protection was only 30 days and they extended it for another 30 right away when I sent them a message at a couple days left that I hadn't received it yet.

Slow shipping is just the nature of the beast ordering direct from China. I think 2 months is a fair time point to want some action from them, whether that's a refund or reshipping if there's no updates with the tracking.

Aliexpress agreed to one of my two refunds. The process was easy as I only had to claim that the time of buyer protection has exceeded and no product had arrived. I guess the process for the second order will be as easy.

Aliexpress agreed to one of my two refunds. The process was easy as I only had to claim that the time of buyer protection has exceeded and no product had arrived. I guess the process for the second order will be as easy.
Lucky you....I have a total of 5 items...none delivered. I got a msg in broken english saying .....we can send your items "again" and add a "gift" if you drop the complaint.... Amazing I really think they NEVER sent my stuff...and I requested a refund...

Lucky you....I have a total of 5 items...none delivered. I got a msg in broken english saying .....we can send your items "again" and add a "gift" if you drop the complaint.... Amazing I really think they NEVER sent my stuff...and I requested a refund...

If you don't agree to the offer of the seller Aliexpress will step in after buyer protection has run out. They decided for the refund. It will take some days until the money will be given back.

I received my second order on December 22.
But I found a message today in my order folder stating that no shipments will be made nor will customer service be available between Jan 20 and Jan 30 due to the Chinese New Year holiday.

I’ve been there during new year celebrations. Everyone hops a train to their home town and it’s eat and drink for the whole time. I wouldn’t expect anything until February

My second refund has been granted too. So it is just a matter to wait for buyer's protection to expire. No matter what the seller may intend, the Aliexpress management steps in and decides for a refund if nothing was delivered.

My second refund has been granted too. So it is just a matter to wait for buyer's protection to expire. No matter what the seller may intend, the Aliexpress management steps in and decides for a refund if nothing was delivered.
Lucky you, mine has NOT progressed, it's pending "arbitration" i rejected Yaqi's offer to resend. I guess I can only keep waiting. It says: Ali Express stepped in, but they have NOT done anything....

Lucky you, mine has NOT progressed, it's pending "arbitration" i rejected Yaqi's offer to resend. I guess I can only keep waiting. It says: Ali Express stepped in, but they have NOT done anything....

I did reject their offer too. It will take a day or two, but Aliexpress will step in when buyer's protection is expired. Then it may take another day for them to decide. Now I have to see how long it will take for the money to return.

My order had i think 5 items, and today I got refunded for the cheapest: a razor head. Not sure if this is a good start or just a joke.... I want the full refund.... anyway: this is the only thing in english
Transaction ID:January 18, 2020 16:05:03 CST
Total purchase amount$54.26 USD
Amount refunded$4.54 USD

My order had i think 5 items, and today I got refunded for the cheapest: a razor head. Not sure if this is a good start or just a joke.... I want the full refund.... anyway: this is the only thing in english
Transaction ID:January 18, 2020 16:05:03 CST

Total purchase amount$54.26 USD

Amount refunded$4.54 USD
So you didn't pay via Paypal or through your bank? That is the quickest way to get a refund is to file a claim through them...