What's new

Xtra Care Aftershave for 99 cents

Got this huge bottle of aftershave for 99 cents at my local 99 Cents Only Store. In Los Angeles, CA

Has anyone used or seen this before?
Going to try it tomorrow

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen it in Canada, but I've seen that exact same product listed on the internet for $9.95 so you got yourself a good deal! Let us know what it's like.

It's a good buy, but I'm not sure a solution with mineral oil, petrolatum and triethanolamine is that great a product.
The $10 price a previous poster referred to is from one of the usual overcharging Amazon 3rd party resellers.

Dollar Days suggested retail price is $2.60: XtraCare Men's 3-in-1 Lubricating Lotion

Wholesaler Jasmine Trading charges 79¢ a bottle and $9.48 per case: https://www.jasminetrading.com/shcart1.aspx?id=32406&title=XTRACARE+MENS+LUBRICATING+3+IN+1+BO

Wow thanks. I still haven't tried it yet. Will post a review soon.

Just tried this Aftershave earlier today. It was a bit oily and thin but for $1 I can't ask for more. The skin still felt ok after several hours. It's 15 ounces so it's a great deal. I had some issues with the lever as it was not working correctly. Got it to work but it will probably fall apart. I'll probably decant it to another bottle. I give it a 7/10 can't complain for the price

Dollar Tree sold a 20 ounce bottle of this product without the pump for $1 at one time. I don't know if they currently carry it.

I thought the product worked well but I have moved on to using shea butter after shaves.

I ended up adding a 1 inch line of the product to bowl of KMF I had lathered and then re-lathered for 20 seconds or so. It seemed to add some additional slickness to the lather. I also applied to a wet face and used it as a shave gel when I was in a hurry. You might give it a try.

In the future save your money and just wait for Nivea Sensitive and Sensitive Cooling Aftershave Balm to go on sale at your local supermarkets. Stop and Shop occasionally has it for about $3 and if the sale is on when Nivea offers coupons in the Sunday newspapers, you can get it for even less. The ingredients are much, much better.

In the future save your money and just wait for Nivea Sensitive and Sensitive Cooling Aftershave Balm to go on sale at your local supermarkets. Stop and Shop occasionally has it for about $3 and if the sale is on when Nivea offers coupons in the Sunday newspapers, you can get it for even less. The ingredients are much, much better.

Thanks for the suggestion. I love Nivea

Top Bottom