What's new

xpec

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It isn't bad if you order it from Europe with decent shipping like from Gifts and Care, about $40 US and then get another 10% off with the B&B coupon. Remember its 250ml of soap, a HUGE container.

I've found rather ordinary in its performance so maybe get a sample from Old Town first.

Cheers, Steve

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Either there's been a run on it lately or XPEC has limited supply right now but the unscented version is out of stock at Bullgoose, Connaught, & Gifts and Care...

If you are considering the scented version I strongly recommend you make sure you like it first. It's not for everyone.

Last edited:
Either there's been a run on it lately or XPEC has limited supply right now but the unscented version is out of stock at Bullgoose, Connaught, & Gifts & Care...

If you are considering the scented version I strongly recommend you make sure you like it first. It's not for everyone.
I think I got the last unscented one from Connaught, they are now showing out of stock for both. Bullgoose had a sale: $40 and they went fast. They don't plan on stocking it any more.

Yep. Throw a Nuavia in your cart and qualify for free shipping :001_cool:

Yes, I'm an enabler...
I'm fine with the $37. I have plenty of soap and didn't even need the xpec. I think the shipping is about 5 of that. Funny thing is dudes on ebay will charge $10 shipping from one state away and Connaught charges about 5 from the UK.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
On this thread XPEC on Clearance at BullGoose -It Must Go! Phil said that sales were stagnant and it is too expensive to risk it going bad on the shelf. When he sold it for $40 it was gone really fast, but he said someplace else that U.S. vendors can't buy it direct so he can't keep selling it at that price.

Thanks for the link. Must be hard to compete when U.S. buyers can get it overseas shipped for about 1/2 what U.S. retail is.

I'm fine with the $37. I have plenty of soap and didn't even need the xpec. I think the shipping is about 5 of that. Funny thing is dudes on ebay will charge $10 shipping from one state away and Connaught charges about 5 from the UK.

Connaught's shipping is a deal

Steve56

Same for ABC, the cream is right at $80 in the US but you can get it for a little less than $50 delivered from G&C using the B&B or G&C coupon.

Cheers, Steve

Steve56

You're welcome sir! Yeah I usually order two at a time and that helps on the shipping.

Cheers, Steve

I think I got the last unscented one from Connaught, they are now showing out of stock for both. Bullgoose had a sale: $40 and they went fast. They don't plan on stocking it any more.
Email from Connaught says it shipped. I guess I got the last one, it was listed as out of stock right after my order was placed.

No, it isn't worth the full or discounted price that I paid from Bullgoose. Also, the unscented did go fast at Bullgoose the scented was still available a week later when I purchased and of course a day later it was out of stock. It is a decent soap with decent performance but just not exceptional. At first I couldn't put my finger on what the Original smelled like then I remembered I had a dentist appointment coming up and bingo, it smells like my dentist office. That medicinal, sterile, Novocaine, or whatever you call the dentist office smell. It is not the best performing soap I have and not the worst but just not worth the price full or discounted.

Top Bottom