What's new

XPEC replacement?

I finally used the last of my XPEC shaving cream. I made it last as long as I could since it is now unobtanium. What is something comparable that I can replace it with?

I finally used the last of my XPEC shaving cream. I made it last as long as I could since it is now unobtanium. What is something comparable that I can replace it with?

I used to own Xpec, and while enjoyable, never found it to be so good to justify its cost. Its best attribute, in my opinion, was the slickness.

My recommendations would be Cella Bio, to remain with Italian and made in Milan creams. Although a different scent, Cella Bio is also “warm” and the slickness is superior to Xpec in my opinion.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
If you like higher-end creams like XPEC, you can chose from a lot of different creams offered by D.R.Harris, Geo F. Trumper, TOBS, Truefitt & Hill, Castle Forbes, etc'.

There are a number of really fine creams available these days but I will really miss XPEC. I personally never used a cream that provided the same total level of performance; that is if the scent was acceptable to you as it was for me.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
There’s no cream (thank goodness!) with the same scent of the original, but AoS unscented and Truefitt and Hill Ultimate comfort (almost unscented) would do well.

Top Bottom