wyze0ne, wyze

Where do you live?
'burbs of Detroit

What is your age (or) generation?
Xennial (42)

What are you in the real world?
Graphic designer, sign/vehicle graphics

What is your favorite shave setup?
Declaration Grooming soap/AS, RazoRock Game Changer 0.84 or Karve D plate razors, any number of high density 2-band badger brushes

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Disc golf, craft beer, smoking meats, tinkering/fixing things, nature walks with my family, mushroom farming/foraging, camping

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm not new to the wetshaving hobby as I've been fully immersed since 2015. For the past couple years I've been able to lend my artistic talents to some of the great artisans and members of our community in designing labels and logos for them. It's been a lot of fun and I've made some awesome friends along the way!

Welcome JeffAKA Wyze,

I’d love to see some of the design/art that you have done, especially in the artisan shaving community.

Continue to enjoy your shaves and look forward to your posts.

Welcome JeffAKA Wyze,

I’d love to see some of the design/art that you have done, especially in the artisan shaving community.

Continue to enjoy your shaves and look forward to your posts.

If you are on Instagram you can find me under the same name. I have most of my shaving related stuff on there. If not, check out Summer Break Soaps labels! I've done the most work for them. Kyle the owner is a great guy who makes awesome quality soaps and aftershave with some really neat scents.

If you are on Instagram you can find me under the same name. I have most of my shaving related stuff on there. If not, check out Summer Break Soaps labels! I've done the most work for them. Kyle the owner is a great guy who makes awesome quality soaps and aftershave with some really neat scents.

Summer Break Soaps, huh? I love the smell of Teacher's Pet it is very apple-y. What led you to choose an owl for the valedictorian label?

Top Bottom