What are you in the real world?
IT Pharmacist
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur Futur or EJ DE89L Barley
Derby/Feather
TOBS Eton College or CR Salter Sandalwood SC
Parker Silver Tip / AOS Silver Tip Badger
Thayer's Lemon Witch Hazel / Neutrogena PS Balm
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Photography, Technology, Reding, Water-skiing
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Happy To find this site and learn from those with more experience! Have already discovered so much I didn't know before!

Welcome Sir! Glad to see another Wyomingite on the forum (even if you are relocated to the Land of Heat!) I would take a little of that today!

Hi Lance, welcome to B&B and to the Hall of Fame!! Thanks for taking the time to drop by and telling us a bit about yourself.:thumbup1:

There are links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to new folks--perhaps you might like to have a look at them. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

Good to see you as well Steve! Where are you at? Grew up in Greybull - went to High School in Riverton. Missing the mountains, but not the cold! :thumbup:

Good to see you as well Steve! Where are you at? Grew up in Greybull - went to High School in Riverton. Missing the mountains, but not the cold! :thumbup:

I got and accepted your friend request. My Wyoming story... moved from PA to Laramie in '77 for college at UDub, lived /worked/married/raised a family in Cheyenne and now Green River. Holler if you ever get back this way to escaper the heat. As you know, we have the best summers on the planet here!

Top Bottom