What's new

www.vulfixoldoriginal.com

Mr. Original (may I call you Vulfix? :biggrin: ),

Let me be the first to say, very cool, I can't wait until it's up and running. A Vulfix was my first brush, remains a vital part of my shave routine, and will always hold a place in my heart.

If you'd like, PM me when your site is live with a short description, and I can add you to our (soon to be announced) links section.

-Nick

Vulfix Old Original said:
Gentlemen,

Coming soon ...

www.vulfixoldoriginal.com

Buy our latest range of Shaving Brushes, Razors and Accessories on-line including the eagerly awaited Vulfix Old Original Silvertip Badger range.

We look forward to your custom.

Kind regards

Vulfix Old Original
Please feel free to Post the "Grand Opening" and any associated specials in our Shopping Forum.

Welcome! I have purchased several vulfix brushes from you direct, and have been very pleased with them!

Thanks for joining, and feel free to pop in more often!

Gentlemen,

We anticipate having the site fully operational by the end of this working week, possibly midweek if the Gods are with us.

Thank you for your kind words and support.

Regards

Vulfix Old Original

Congratulations Mark,
Best wishes for continued success. I must admit that I am surprised to note that we have no opening day specials in our sales forum from you. Are we to be pleasantly surpised next week?

Nice website, but looks mighty pricey. I'm not sure how to reconcile the figures with your 2nd-source vendors.

Top Bottom