What's new

www.1stperfume.com ??

Hey guys!
Anyone ever order from this site? I just can't get past the fact that they sell the Floris JF and Elite Shave Soap for $14.99 (w/ bowl) and $9.99 (puck only)!!!
:biggrin: I really really want to pull the trigger!!:biggrin:

I have ordered from that site several times. I never had any problems. You better snatch up those soaps before they run out.

I've ordered from them without too much trouble. The box of the JF refill looked like it had been run over by a thousand trucks, but the soap was fine. There are reports that getting order errors fixed can be a pain. Buyer beware I guess.

If you actually get what you order and it's in useable shape, the prices are great. I ordered some Floris soaps from them a couple weeks ago and have not been very impressed with 1stperfume overall. I only received part of what the website said was available at the time I ordered (after they called me and told me they had what I wanted in stock), it took over 2 weeks after my cc had been charged to arrive, and the soap packages themselves have seen better days.

Other than that, it seems like nothing I've looked at there is actually in stock.

Mike

The box of the JF refill looked like it had been run over by a thousand trucks, but the soap was fine.

I was thinking...maybe the prices are so good because they did fall off of a truck. I didn't see them selling electronics, cigarettes or suits so that was just a guess. :biggrin:

Try adding to your cart. When you do, you will see that all of it is OOS. As someone said before, bad website. I sent an email to customer service sometime back to ask a question. No response.

Top Bottom