What's new

WTT/WTS: Vintage brushes/Handles for Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have the lot of 6 brush handles below that I would like to trade for some some soap. The Soap i'm looking for; i'm hoping for a couple new or used only a little bit of the soaps listed below. Each pays own shipping vis USPS Priority which includes delivery confirmation. I know the soaps i'm looking for are pretty narrow, If I can't find a trade by EOD Friday 29th I'll consider sale of all handles for the low price of $30 plus $6.80 ($36.80 shipped CONUS); that's only $5 per handle plus shipping. I'm not looking to break the handles up or other trades at the moment.

Please PM with interest; I have a lot of travel for work this week, please excuse me if it takes me a while to reply to PMs.

Soaps I'm looking for:
  • CRSW: I've never tried this before but think i'm firm on the Select V2 versions/scents listed on their site
  • Mickey Lee: Grand Havana or Kraken
  • Tiki Bar: North Shore

The Handles. All are Ever-Ready sames size and same shape at 51mm tall and a max diameter at the base of 34mm. As the pictures show, two of the knots are loose (not that I consider any of them usable, theses would be for display or re-knot projects). The opening diameter at maximum might be 21mm with a depth of 12-13mm. The green handle does have some cracks as shown but i'm confident a light smear of clear epoxy inside or around the rim would make it structurally sound as I've done this with another handle with similar cracks.
$VB edit 01.jpg
$VB edit 02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom