What's new

WTT Myrsol Antesol, Strop Shoppe Soaps

Hey guys. I recently picked up a bottle of Myrsol Antesol pre/post-shave and have decided that the scent is just not for me. It's oft been described on here as "old world barbershop" scented, but the closest thing I can think of to compare it to is Tabac. I could be way off on that comparison, but I smell what I smell. I used it once as a preshave and once again as an aftershave.

I also have an overabundance of Strop Shoppe Shaving Soaps. As great as they are, I'd be interested in other varieties. I have an unused tub of Russian Tea (my favorite, but I have two other tubs already), and a thrice used tub of Insinct. Both are the special edition with tallow soaps.

There are a few items that I'm interested in acquiring, but I'd much rather trade something of mine that I'm not crazy about instead of spending more money on this addictive hobby. I would be intersted in the following items:

Maggard Razors London Barbershop Shaving Soap and Aftershave Splash
Mike's Barbershop Shaving Soap Tin
Captain's Choice Sandalwood Aftershave Splash
Strop Shoppe Bay Rum Shaving Soap
Myrsol Emulsion

Other offers are welcome of course, but these were just items that I'd know that I'd like to try. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom