What's new

WTT: My CooncatBob Improved for Your UFO Colibri

I love having this handle; I love looking at it, but at 95mm it is about 10mm too long for my comfort. I do not intend to sell it, but would like to trade it for the UFO 80mm Colibri (although if pressed I would consider the 77mm, too). I would also consider the Kaiser Short in stainless steel, as well.

Raphael lists both of his models as open and repeatable (getting in his queue to have him repeat one, however, is the elephant in the room, isn’t it?). I snapped the top two pictures; the bottom picture is by AFG.

If the trade is in US, I will ship Priority Mail with tracking and insurance. Thanks for reading.

$CooncatBobImproved.JPG

I don't have a Colibri, but that's a beautiful handle there… Good luck!

For clarity, are you trading the handle only, or is the new LC head pictured also included?

I don't have a Colibri, but that's a beautiful handle there… Good luck!

For clarity, are you trading the handle only, or is the new LC head pictured also included?

Thank you for the compliment, Bill, but the trade is for the handle only. I tried to crop the head out. That head was replated by our old pal, Sam - Krona Kruiser, and I intend to keep it.

Thank you for the compliment, Bill, but the trade is for the handle only. I tried to crop the head out. That head was replated by our old pal, Sam - Krona Kruiser, and I intend to keep it.

Cool - i don't blame you for keeping it!!! Just thought I'd ask because if I was wondering, I bet some others might be too. Hope you find someone willing/able to trade!

I was asked the diameter of the BRW Improved. I put the calipers to it today: it is 12.3mm in diameter.

Top Bottom