What's new

WTT: 3 Parker Razors and an Omega S-Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear B&B members,

here is my 3rd WTT post, in an attempt to reduce my DE razor collection. The first two were very successful, so - as usual, I have some nice razors I'd like to trade, not sell. CONUS only, please.

Here is the simple trade version: I will trade this whole lot for one vintage Gillette razor in excellent condition: anything except Super Adjustable (I already own an excellent 1970 one).
Alternatively - PAL Adjustable Injector. Re-plated vintage piece is fine too. If you want to throw in something else that you are not going to use (software/blades?), that's great, but you don't have to.

Here are the photos of the lot (cigar box is not for trade, it's just one of my storage boxes):

Shaving Lot 01.JPGShaving Lot 02.JPG

Here are the descriptions of the items (razors described from left to right):

1. The Parker 68S 3-piece safety razor with stainless steel handle. The handle is the highest quality Marine Grade 316L Stainless Steel to be rust resistant and virtually indestructible. Condition: Excellent, used maybe 20-25 times.​
2. Parker 26C. Similar to 68S above - same mild & smooth Open Comb head, but with black anodized brass handle instead of stainless steel. Condition: like new, never used.​
3. Parker 96R. This butterfly open (TTO) razor is one of the most popular safety razors by Parker, with intermediate weight and textured black and chrome handle. Condition: Excellent, used 10-12 times.​
4. Omega S-Brush 10018, yellow, also known as "synthetic boar". Used only 2-3 times for test lather, never used on face. Condition: Excellent+. Small and light, would be a nice travel brush.​

Unfortunately, I don't have any original boxes for these items, but I will pack them carefully and the razors will be cleaned with scrubbing bubbles, except 26C which is in like new condition (unused) and doesn't need to be cleaned.

Thank you for looking!

Other possibilities:

PAL Adjustable Injector​
GEM SE Razor - any model except "1912" (Micromatic, Push Button etc.)​
Schick Injector - any razor post-Type G.​

Quick update: I just realized I could put a brand new Parker Closed Comb head on the 26C handle; that way one could have an

1. Open Comb razor with a Stainless Steel handle (68S),
  2. unused, like new Closed Comb one with black anodized brass handle (26C with a different brand new head)
  3. and a TTO razor (96R).

So, three very different razors, plus the brush. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom