What's new

WTS/WTT: SE Bonanza, Weber DLC, Artisan Soaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS/WTT: SE Bonanza, Weber DLC, Artisan Soaps

Hi B&B!

CONUS shipping is included. OCONUS shipping is a possibility but will likely be cost prohibitive, let's discuss. Paypal works great. Everybody pays for their own shipping with tracking for trades.

GEM razor lot: To the best of my knowledge, cased GEM Junior, Heavy Flat Top / G-Bar, Contour 2, Micromatic Clog-Pruf MMCP, Micromatic Bullet Tip. As you can see I've been determined to find the perfect GEM razor for me, and I did in the Blackland Sabre. I'll toss in a few blades if you're new to the GEM format. $50 shipped to you.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Injector lot: PAL adjustable, fully functioning, adjustments are nice and even. Schick injector. Blades currently loaded for the sake of not dulling your new blade. I'll toss in my last injector with an unknown number of blades included. $20 shipped to you.

proxy.php

100 Personna Lab Blues: Great blades, enough said. $10 shipped to you.

Suavecito Premium Eucalyptus Cream: Suavecito is one of my favorite brands of pomade, partly due to their scents. Unfortunately the scent on this cream just didn't top Proraso green for me. Don't really love eucalyptus enough to keep two creams around. One pea-sized test snurdle removed. $10 shipped to you.

NEW Soap Commander Love: Magnificent deep and pure rose scent. I thought I was man enough to love a rose scented soap but apparently, I was wrong.

NEW Pheonix & Beau Star Noir: I love David Bowie. I love shaving soap. I thought I'd love them together. I was wrong. Scent seems well done but just not my China Girl. Sorry for the joke, I was Under Pressure.

For the artisan soaps above, I'd like to trade for your NEW and unlathered spare quality artisan soaps. As you can probably guess I'm collecting these for the quality artisan shootout I've been conducting. Happy to trade these together or individually.

Off the top of my head, I'm interested in Dr. Jon's, Uncle Jon's, WSP-T Barbershop, WSP Black Orchid, Sapone di Paolo, Reef Point, L&L, etc. I'm really most interested in reviewing what is well-loved so this list is far from all-inclusive.

Weber DLC w/ classic stainless handle: ** USER GRADE ** USER GRADE ** USER GRADE **

I'm the original owner of this lovely razor (amazon in 2012). As with all other Weber DLC razors, the spot where the handle butts up against the head started to lose the plating. With years of love and use, the plating loss has spread to various parts of the head. I think it's demonstrated well in the picture but if you're unsure, please ask for more pics.

I've been contemplating getting this head replated with DLC or guncote black but I've been resisting the siren song of a few other razors for too longs so thought I'd put this up for trade. I'm not necessarily in a hurry to trade this unless the right offer comes along.

I'd be interested in the new ATT GEM, a scalloped Timeless, or possibly a Paladin or Simpson brush depending on the offer. If you're interested in a *** USER GRADE *** Weber DLC, let me know what you've got.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Thanks for reading, B&B, and have a lovely evening!

Let's do $40 for the GEM lot and $15 for the injector lot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just wanting to clarify questions received via PMs... both the Soap Commander and the Phoenix & Beau are completely new and unused. No performance qualms, they just aren't the scents for me. :shaving:

Personna blades and Phoenix & Beau are gone, thank you B&B!

Injector lot sold -

Let's do $35 shipped for the five GEM razor lot. This is a great opportunity to test a variety of GEM heads to find the one that makes this great blade sing for you.

Also willing to trade for software or equal cost depending on what you have. Thanks!

GEM lot has sold for the price above.

Closing the thread now. If you end up wanting to trade for the Soap Commander Love or the Weber DLC, shoot me a PM!

Thanks B&B - have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom