What's new

WTS/WTT Edwin Jagger, R.R, Proraso and more.

Howdy Gents,
I have some items I am trying to sell/trade to downsize my den.
First up we have the Edwin Jagger DE87BL which will come with 5 packs of Astra Sp Blades. 20$
$IMG_1706.jpg

Next we have two RazoRock Soaps and a Proraso Soap. All three are at 95% full, hell I've used the three for a combined 8-9 times. 15$ for the three.
$IMG_1702.jpg

I have two brushes also for sale. The Omega 10066 Boar and Vie-Long 14080 Horese Hair. Both in good condition and broken in. 25 for the pair, or 5 for the Omega and 20 for the Vie-Long.

$IMG_1707.jpg$IMG_1708.jpg

Shipping is not included in the price.

I am open to offers, for trades I am looking for a nice tobacco pipe or vintage razors.

Last edited:
Oh if anyone is interested I would sell the everything as a big package with Col. Conk Almond Aftershave Balm. Would make for an excellent beginner set. 65$
$IMG_1709.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the razor, is it a good first DE razor?

Howdy Gents,
I have some items I am trying to sell/trade to downsize my den.
First up we have the Edwin Jagger DE87BL which will come with 5 packs of Astra Sp Blades. 20$
View attachment 539993

Next we have two RazoRock Soaps and a Proraso Soap. All three are at 95% full, hell I've used the three for a combined 8-9 times. 15$ for the three.
View attachment 539994

I have two brushes also for sale. The Omega 10066 Boar and Vie-Long 14080 Horese Hair. Both in good condition and broken in. 25 for the pair, or 5 for the Omega and 20 for the Vie-Long.

View attachment 539996View attachment 539997

Shipping is not included in the price.

I am open to offers, for trades I am looking for a nice tobacco pipe or vintage razors.

Top Bottom