What's new

FSOT [WTS/WTT] B&MAftershave balms and NWC Black ark [WTB] Leviathan AS SPLASH and Exo brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone!

I recently received my Leviathan Soap and Balm from B&M! The scent is a very rich coffee (something I'm incredibly excited about), however B&M balms are not for me.

I am on the hunt for the Leviathan AS Splash from the last few years, As well as, an Omega Exo Synthetic Shaving Brush. I know both of these are highly sought-after but I'm hoping someone on here has one they would part with 😁🤞

To cover this I am putting up a few items for sale/trade. These items can be purchased separately, but I would prefer a bundle for all of them. Here are the items.

PXL_20200925_203758095.jpg

Natural Whetstone Company Arkansas Stone
I purchased this as a "Black Translucent" for $140 But I am not sure what this stone is really. After further discussion with @SliceOfLife and @life2short1971 I believe that this stone is what is advertised BUT you'll need to put some TLC (and SIC) into it to be sure. I had planned on working on this myself, but never had the time.

Because of this I'm selling it for the black friday steal of $50 + cost of shipping and G&S

PXL_20200925_203838896.jpg

Stetson AfterShave Splash
A Shaving classic, that everyone should try at least once. Has a tad of a "perfume" top, but is definitely a masculine scent for sure. My GF loves when I wear it and I do too!

Coty advertises this as "Spicy with Notes of Citrus and Woods" and I'd have to agree.
Retails for $13. Selling for $8 + cost of Shipping and G&S

PXL_20200925_203804689.jpg

Barrister and Mann Terror and Leviathan aftershave Balms

A seasonal release from B&M and truly an interesting one. I purchased this because I was hoping for something light to use as a general AS with the cooling.
IMHO the scent is spectacular! Light, not overwhelming at all, and definitely cooling. My only issue is balms are not for me. I found this out the hard way after buying these ( Terror and Leviathan) without trying a balm before.

Leviathan is a Fan Favorite of B&M users. This year a balm replaced their usual alcohol Splash. Again (this is a B&M trend) the scent is phenomenal, but Balms are not for me.

TERROR was used once (dime sized scoop used). $8 + Cost of shipping and G&S

Leviathan is brand new, opened to smell but never touched a face! $9 + Cost of shipping and G&S

PXL_20200925_203824429.jpg

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Remember, Bundles are preferred. If you buy all the Aftershaves cost will be $20 plus shipping and G&S.
If you buy the entire lot it's $70 Flat! (I'll cover the shipping and fees)

Forgot to add the dimensions for the Stone. It measures 8*3*1/2 inches and includes a nice wooden case for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom