What's new

FS WTS: WSP Aftershave & Nacet DE blades; WTB: Straight razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of a dog's breakfast here, but here goes:

WTB: Straight razor. I (maybe stupidly) sold off all my straights earlier this year but by Jove have I been jonesing for a str8 shave recently. But I'm going to be picky about what I want. I am looking for one of these: A Ralf Aust, or a Grelot "Hospital/ bell" blade, 5/8 or 6/8. No square point blades - my side lip areas doesn't get along with them. Any other point welcome and frankly I'm a sucker for Spanish or Barber points. Prefer shave ready - like really shave ready, not "kinda" shave ready - but if it's not I'll ask to have it shipped to Maggard's for a honing on its way to my place.

For Sale: A full bottle of Wet Shaving Products "Cedar" aftershave splash. This was a special edition they did a while ago, but I never got around to doing more than opening it up for a sniff and frankly I'm almost drowning in aftershave. Never used it. Looking for $24 shipped CONUS. If you've never tried WSP splashes, they're some of the best in the biz.

FSOT: Twelve tucks of Nacet DE razor blades (i.e, 60 blades). I see the full package going for $24 on Maggard, so I'll try this at $10 shipped CONUS. Or if someone wants to trade for some Personna Blues, I'm up for that as well.

PXL_20220529_172811074_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom