What's new

FSOT WTS vintage Polsilver Stainless blades \ WTB Blackland Blackbird and some vintage stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have around 1000 vintage Polsilver Stainless for sale - 100 blades for $100 with free international shipping from Europe with a tracking number with Paypal G&S only.
I'm also interested to trade some of the blades for razors like Wolfman WR2 1.25 - 1.65, Blackland Blackbird, Gillette Toggle etc.

The picture isn't from today, but it's still recent and i'm not at home at this moment to take a new one, but if it's a problem I will take one these days.

viber_izobrazhenie_2022-03-28_21-32-19-263-jpg.1430617.jpg

I would also like to buy a couple of stuff as well.

Blackland Blackbird in stainless steel.

Cases for my Gillette Red Tip and Fatboy in very good condition or a Fatboy with case both in very good condition.

Leather case with a blade bank for a Gillette Tech Hybrid in good condition.

A nickel plated fat handle for a Gillette Tech in pristine condition.

PAA Red Tip imitation handle, the color of the tip doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I have a 1.25 wr2 with a couple handles and a stand I'd be willng to sell, not trade though if that's something you'd be interested in feel free to send a pm.

I have a 1.25 wr2 with a couple handles and a stand I'd be willng to sell, not trade though if that's something you'd be interested in feel free to send a pm.

Thanks for the offer, but at this point the Wolfman is a bit too pricey for my taste, which is why i'm trying to to trade blades of equal amount of value for one.

200 blades sold. I can offer a small discount for those who want to buy bulks of blades.

I've found a Blackbird and I still need the rest of the stuff and I also have lots of blades left :).

300 more blades sold and 500 left and I'm still looking for the following things:

Case for a Gillette Red Tip in very good condition

Case for a Gillette Fatboy in very good condition or a Fatboy with case both in very good condition.

Leather case with a blade bank for a Gillette Tech Hybrid in good condition.

A nickel plated fat handle for a Gillette Tech in pristine condition or whole Tech (preferable the pre-war version)

PAA Red Tip imitation handle, the color of the tip doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I'm dropping the price for 100 blades to $70 with free shipping, since I need some $ to fund another project.

I'm locking this thread and I still have some blades left and if anyone is interested in buying just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom