What's new

WTS/T/B - Soaps & other goodies, Floid Blue, Nuavia, Brush handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS shipping is already included in prices. Anything here is available for trade. I am looking to trade (or BUY) for the following new or lightly used: L&L Grooming Bon Vivant, Unconditional Surrender, WSP Black Amber Vanille in Formula T not rustic, T&S (old) Rainforest

1 - Elite Razor turned brush HANDLE only, knot is placed in for show only. This is a gorgeous handle and I'm only selling it because my ocd won't allow it, my Shokwood handles are all acrylic up, wood down. My mistake not Bob's, I forgot to tell him, it was a custom request. Bored for a 24mm knot but that's a 26mm TGN Silvertip knot in there so who knows....Bob treated wood to make it waterproof. Pics were taken in dark and don't do the handle justice, so much going on in acrylic part. Knot may be available seperately if you wish, we can talk about it. $65 (handle)

2 - Floid Blue 400ml bottle, new - $60

3 - Floid Vigoroso 400ml bottles, new, sold as a pair - $45

4 - Valobra unscented puck, new - Retails $28ish, asking $18

5 - Wholly Kaw Dance of Agrumes SE (donkey milk) set, one shot deal and unavailable, all new, soap - splash - $45

6 - Wholly Kaw Dark Vetiver Tallow soap & balm, used once or twice - retails $31 asking $24

7 - Long Rifle Voyageur soap & splash, splash new/sealed, soap had a sample removed, estimate 90%+ remains (never lathered) - retails $36 ask $28

8 - TOBS Eton College EdC new, Aftershave used once - Retails $70ish, asking $45 can't believe this hasn't sold at this price

9 - Tabac new puck grated into Maggards tub new, never used, aftershave splash new 6.8oz the big one - retails $30+, asking $20

10 - Stirling Barbershop lot - aftershave new, balm new, soap had 2 samples removed, never lathered, 90%+ remains - retails $35 asking $25

11 - Fine Accoutrements Santal Absolut splashes 2 available both new - would like to trade for a Chatillon Lux splash PM me, or $15 each retails $20

12 - Chatillon Lux Vide Poche splashes 2 available, $15 ea or will trade for another CL splash

13 - PannaCrema Nuavia Blue - used once - $55

14 - PannaCrema Nuavia Verde - new - $55

15 - Lisa's Natural Bay Rum 2 pucks 3.5oz ea, discontinued scent, excellent scent I have too many - $15 for both (7oz of awesomeness for $15)

16 - 2 Vintage Old Spice Talc bottles, 1 appears full, other has Talc in it but not full, maybe 25% I'm guessing, cool den display - $22

17 - Vinatge Tabac EdT and After shave splash, guessing late 60's or 70's, appear full and never used with original boxes, cool den display - $20

18 - Midnight & Two The Study, about 85%+, retails 20+ - asking $11
1004172137.jpg

1004172143.jpg

1004172146b.jpg

1004172150.jpg

Forgot I had this, Bob's pic is way nicer lol
10440b.jpg

Hi,
I've never used or sniffed the after shave you mentioned, sorry. Vigaroso smells excellent but difficult to explain

Mike

Wow! That is a beautiful handle Mike. I wonder if my 26mm Elite Manchurian would fit in there. I'm thinking it might be tight. Bob says that his knots need two extra mm. So a 24mm elite knot needs a 26mm socket. That might be why your 26mm TGN fits. As to @ZigZiglar 's question. I too have no experience with the AS he mentioned, but I agree with you that Vig is hard to describe. It is a little weird in the bottle, but man when it dries you get that powdery scent with a little hint of spice, and it leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft, then it is one of the best.

Last edited:
Wow! That is a beautiful handle Mike. I wonder if my 26mm Elite Manchurian would fit in there. I'm thinking it might be tight. Bob says that his knots need two extra mm. So a 24mm elite knot needs a 26mm socket. That might be why your 26mm TGN fits. As to @ZigZiglar 's question. I too have no experience with the AS he mentioned, but I agree with you that Vig is hard to describe. It is a little weird in the bottle, but man when it dries you get that powdery scent with a little hint of spice, and it leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft, then it is one of the best.
I think you should buy it and see :001_302:

He can always expand it a touch if needed or can work out a deal for this knot!

It's certainly recommended to have at least a minimum of 2mm of play room in a handle because the lower the knot sits (to be at your desired loft at the base) the wider it gets. So if you force it in, the hair will in turn be forced to stick straight up and you will not get any splay and will make the hair feel super stiff and scratchy, unless you desire a high loft and add spacers of sorts it could work but every knot varies. You can always widen the hole yourself slowly using a Dremel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom