What's new

WTS Shaving lot / WTT Simpson's brushes

Clearing out part of my den. Pay pal and CONUS only this time

Items will ship from Florida USA on Monday, Feb 09 2015

Shaving lot include the following:
- Semogue 620. Well cared, no shedding issues, great boar brush
- Omega Italian Flag. Same knot of 10049 but with a much better, sturdy, resin handle. Very lightly used.
- Whipped dog silvertip 22mm knot (45mm loft) with "Ocean" firehouse pottery handle.
- L'Occitane Cade AS Balm (~65-70% full)
- Simpson's pre shave oil (used 2x)
- Yves Rocher AS balm (used 1x)
- Arko stick (new)
- 150g of Cella shaving soap from the 1kg brick
- 125g of Valobra almond shaving soap from the 1kg brick
- L'Occitane Cade rich shaving cream (tube) - new (not pictured)

Retail value: $185. I'm asking $80 shipped CONUS. I will include a few DE blades
$WP_20150130_20_52_51_Pro.jpg

Next, I would like to trade my Simpson's shaving brushes. All of them are very lightly used (less than 10x), have no shedding issues and are simply gorgeous. Unfortunately I have other brushes I use more.
- Polo PL 8 Best badger (26x55mm)
- Simpsons Chubby 1 super badger (23x42mm) *TRADED*
- Simpsons Chubby 2 best badger (28x50mm)

I also have a ATT M1 base plate and a Kronos handle available for trades.

I will accept trades for the following (everything should be in great shape, as are my products:
- Belgian Coticule *TRADED*
- Belgian BBW stone (50x150 or slightly bigger)
- MWF bowl (with or without the puck)
- Tabac bowl (with or without the puck)
- Filarmonica #14 JMP straight razor
- Above the tie Slant open comb S2 (razor head only --> base plate + top cap)
- Tabac AS splash (300ml bottle)

$Simpsons.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hope I'm not wasting your time, but if nobody wants to trade for your Simpsons Chubby 2 best badger, I'd certainly be interested. As a newbie, I have nothing to swap yet, I'm afraid! I would meet full costs to ship to the UK and pay by PayPal, of course. Just let me know if you have a price in mind. No problem if this isn't convenient for you.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the Chubby 2 as well. Also, I'd be interested in the Polo, but I'm not sure I have much you'd want to trade for those. If you're interested though, let me know and we can maybe figure something out. I'd be willing to put cash on top of a trade or do straight cash.

Top Bottom