What's new

FS WTS: Shavemac and Elite Razor brushes

Selling (reluctantly) the brushes below. All are in like-new pristine condition; non-shedders and have some of the best hair I’ve ever used - I hold Elite and Shavemac in the highest regard.
1. Elite Manchurian two-band knot in a gorgeous cocobolo wood handle.
My price: $50 shipped, CONUS only (knot alone retails for $55 + shipping)
2. Elite Razor three-band HMW knot in an Osage wood handle (I’ve added the removable o-ring for aesthetics - you can easily roll it off to remove)
My price: $50 shipped, CONUS only (knot alone retails for $55 + shipping)
3. Shavemac two-band yellow handle (will include the original box and packaging)
My price: $95 shipped, CONUS only (retail is $170+)
4. Shavemac two-band fan in a custom designed, custom made Turn-N-Shave "clouds-over-the-earth" resin handle. I just don’t use fan knots anymore, otherwise there’s no way I’d ever sell this beauty. Gel tip utopia! I’m into this for $175+
My price: $129 shipped, CONUS only
[Image: 1ac613c7ce7e67487bc147da1691f903.jpg]

[Image: 706a0eafc2530f2e3fea25c7aadbac5f.jpg]

[Image: e8ffdd3463dfc742603124feefd93375.jpg]

[Image: 95d853b7ba566ea7d1c2fc0852e153dc.jpg]

What are the knot sizes?
By my calipers, the Osage wood brush is 25.5 x 49mm.
The yellow Shavemac is 26 x 52mm
The custom fan Shavemac is 26 x 48mm.
The cocobolo is SPF.
All brushes have great softness, with excellent backbone and flow through.

BTW: The Shavemac knot in the last "clouds over the earth" custom handle was purchased from and installed by Rudy Vey. (Great artisan, as many of you know.)

Okay guys, let's move the remaining two Shavemac brushes. I'm open to offers. Please send a PM if you're interested. Otherwise I'm moving these to the 'Bay this weekend for the masses to fight over.

Top Bottom