What's new

WTS - Razors (ATT, Gillette) & Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gents,

Up for sale is a few items. CONUS shipping included, and PayPal per B&B terms. ATT SE1_2.JPG ATT SE1_1.JPG ATT SE1.JPG Gillette LC 3.JPG Gillette LC 2.JPG Gillette LC 1.JPG Gillette LC.JPG Gillette LC 4.JPG Soap.JPG

First, is a mint Above the Tie SE1 with Kronos Handle used a handful of times. It comes with the box, and I will include three blades (Feather Super Pro, Kai ProTouch, Kai Captain Sharpblade) received from Try a Blade. This list for $185 on the ATT website. I would like to let this go for $115 shipped to your door.

Next is a Gillette New LC. There are no bent teeth and in overall good condition. There is some brassing on the top cap, and two small cracks on the handle which is common with this razor. It does not affect the shave in any way. $12 shipped to your door.

Last is some soap samples. $15 Shipped to your door. All of the small samples have been used once and scooped out with a knife. The larger samples have been used a few times:

Hawaiian Shaving Company 1oz - Artisan Shave Soap from Hawaii
Beehive Body Co. 2oz - Artisan Shave Soap from Ogden, UT

Maggards Samples
B&M Bay Rum
Cella
Taylor of Bond Sandalwood
Chiseled Face Cryogen

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Excellent price on the SE1. If I didn't already have the SE2 I'd be all over this one.GLWTS

Okay, time for a price reduction.

ATT SE1 - $108 Shipped
Gillette NEW LC - $10 Shipped
Soap - $11 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom