What's new

WTS Nice Straights, Safeties den clearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to thin the herd a bit and make room for other acquisitions!

First up are the straights. All come shave ready.

From top left moving down and counter-clockwise

Clauss 5/8 hollow- very nice with a few water marks I believe I got it NOS had the factory edge on it before I honed it. Great shaver and comes with original box (not pictured) $55

Crown and Sword 3/8 near wedge- great shape. $23

Wade and Butcher Special 5/8 hollow- user grade but great shaver. $23

Gryphon "carbon magnetic" 5/8 hollow- user grade also shaves great. $23

Gentlemen's set of 3 razors w/case. Razors are George Wostenholm celebrated IXL near wedge, Boker Feather Lite, George Wostenholm "pipe" razor. All user grade but in very good condition and shave wonderfully. FYI the pipe razor was honed by member mainaman and is fantastic! Box closes and latches.

$165 for the set

proxy.php

Safety Razors:

NOS Schick Injector Twin- I am a shaver not a collector so I don't want to open the package in case someone IS a collector. Once it's opened it's one less NOS out there. $30

Schick Krona- Clean user grade. Great shaver if you don't have one in your den yet here it is! $10

Schick Stick- Cool promotional razor in fantastic shape fun to shave with and make gear shift racing sounds while you are shaving lol! $17

The one all the way to the right is just an oddball- don't know what it is but takes GEM blades and Valet will fit I think. Mild shaver despite looking fierce :) $10

proxy.php

More pictures below and pm me if you want more specific pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Forgot to mention this one- I don't know what the heck it is. Takes GEM or Valet blades. $10
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do prices include shipping?
Yes! Did I forget to put that in the post?? :001_huh:

Aw for cryin' out loud...I DID forget to put that in!!!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING CONUS ONLY.

Outside of CONUS we will have to talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom