What's new

WTS: Muhle R41 2011, Gillette Slim J-3, Simpsons C1 Case BB, Personna Prep Blades

Thank you for looking. Prices includes USPS shipping. Trying to keep this within CONUS only.

1) Muhle R41 2011 in Mint Condition. I'm the original owner and this razor have seen very little use. (note: this version of the razor is a no longer available item, considered a more aggressive razor than the current version). Priced at $105
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

2) Gillette Slim J-3 in Good Condition. No defects, mechanism works perfectly. Clean with no platting loss. Priced at $40
proxy.php

proxy.php

3) Simpsons Case Shaving Brush. Bought recently and only used a handful of times. This is a very scrubby brush with some scritch. As I have very sensitive skin, I'm using longer lofted, softer brushes. Priced $38
proxy.php

4) 95 x Personna Prep Blades. Bought recently for $32. This made a great combo with my Feather As-D1. Great blades, but I'm now 100% Single Edge user. Priced at $20
proxy.php

Attachments

• $IMG_1298.jpg
    $IMG_1298.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 335
Gillette Slim sold.
Simpson Case still available.
A bit more description on the knot.
It is fairly dense, short lofted with strong backbone. This is not a floppy brush. Due to the knot resiliency, there a bit of scritch. Which some may like and others may not. Not much splay either.

I know the Muhle 2011 is more aggressive than the currently available version, but I'm amazed that a 2011 would bring nearly twice the price of a brand new comparable item. Is it that much more desirable?

Sorry if it was taken that way, and I had NO idea that older versions of current production razors could command such comparatively high price levels. It was available without the production constraints of Wolfman, BBS1, etc. And, if both the buyer and seller are happy, I have no problem with there sale.

Our BST is a Caveat Emptor forum and we expect our members to behave as adults here. As our Guidelines state, commenting on pricing (both positive and negative) is encouraged. Personal attacks and piling on are not.

Top Bottom